But we had no joy
We’re just a plastic franchise.....

I was standing
You were there
Just next to Kenny
And they could never,
ever tear up our tarps.......

I have swans and gws ahead of them
Personally think its unlikely they will beat two of swans , gws and bris in a row
they'll be one of 4 prelim teams and i dont think they are any better than a one in 4 shot
Odds please.
I’m ready to make a wager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t rate Geelong, but another weeks rest, Tom Stewart back and a home MCG Prelim is the best result possible.
Their half of the draw will have one of Sydney, GWS, Brisbane or Carlton in that Prelim.
Question needs to be asked - Who does Hawkins replace? You can't take out Cameron or Neale or Mannagh, Stengle. Ollie kicked a goal.

I wish Jeremy Cameron could just retire and go full-time with his YouTube channel already.

Butters and rozee are copping it a bit, for good reason but the horny one gets a pass because he has had some big moments, but the rest of the time he hasn’t done much. If nick’s output was at his level we’d be wondering if he was injured.

I am looking forward to getting a soft draw in 2025, similar to what Geelong got this year.
Never happens to Collingwood. Lots of teams and the AFL want the $ and the big crowds. So we’ll continue to cop a tough fixture again.

Look at Baggers fixture this year and they were just a game away from us last year.

Never happens to Collingwood. Lots of teams and the AFL want the $ and the big crowds. So we’ll continue to cop a tough fixture again.

Look at Baggers fixture this year and they were just a game away from us last year.
I know, and agree. We have never played bottom 4 teams twice in a season. When Essendon won the wooden spoon, we played them once that year for the first time ever. Carlton got WC and North twice.

Good percentage booster for Geelong.Maybe that’s the problem.Port Adelaide thought they were playing in round 24 and forgot they were actually playing in a final?That’s what happens when you lose track of time.

Damn I was hoping Port would win tonight as it would mean Carlton would have to play interstate three weeks in a row to make the Granny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back