Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters and rozee are copping it a bit, for good reason but the horny one gets a pass because he has had some big moments, but the rest of the time he hasn’t done much. If nick’s output was at his level we’d be wondering if he was injured.
JHF has a crack, Butters has a poor finals record. Their midfield was smashed.

As much as I hate Geelong I have to admire the club and the team they continue to produce and consistently over the years (since the Bomber Thompson era).
I feel the same. I can't help but admire their ability to consistently contend most years.

I think Sydney and ourselves are the next best in not bottoming out often and fronting up most years.

As much as I hate Geelong I have to admire the club and the team they continue to produce and consistently over the years (since the Bomber Thompson era).
Yeah you have to hand it to them. Year after year Geelong are written off, yet that tenacious b*****d of the football club just refuses to go away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port simply have to get rid of Hinkley unless they win the flag this year (which they won’t)

He’s absolutely taking the piss out of this club now

The AFL and the tv broadcasters must be sorely missing us this year.All of our finals matches are close,exciting affairs that go right down to the wire.Non Collingwood finals however,are usually boring,one sided games like this one tonight.
I miss seeing us and our close matches. The grand final is going go resemble 2007, 2019 and 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back