Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Kozzy to face MRO heat after high bump​

Kysaiah Pickett will be sweating on the MRO once more after landing another high blow.
Pickett left the ground to bump Crow Jake Soligo during the second quarter and caught him high, giving away a free kick.
Pickett initially jumped to smother Soligo’s attempted handball, but as he came down tucked his arm in and his shoulder collected the Crow in the side of the head.

Kozzy to face MRO heat after high bump​

Kysaiah Pickett will be sweating on the MRO once more after landing another high blow.
Pickett left the ground to bump Crow Jake Soligo during the second quarter and caught him high, giving away a free kick.
Pickett initially jumped to smother Soligo’s attempted handball, but as he came down tucked his arm in and his shoulder collected the Crow in the side of the head.
Bloody hell, smother, high, left the ground, tucked his arm in...sounds like..?

Get ready, we know what a shit storm this will be if/when Kozi gets suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell, smother, high, left the ground, tucked his arm in...sounds like..?

Get ready, we know what a s**t storm this will be if/when Kozi gets suspended.
Shouldn’t be a shit storm given they explicitly came out and said they’d be punishing that kind of behaviour.

Pickett is a sniper of the highest order, so hopefully gets a holiday. That hit on Smith was attempted murder

Shouldn’t be a s**t storm given they explicitly came out and said they’d be punishing that kind of behaviour.

Pickett is a sniper of the highest order, so hopefully gets a holiday. That hit on Smith was attempted murder
I'm thinking about the shit storm from the Dee's supporters. And all the other Pie hating oppo supporters.

Shouldn’t be a s**t storm given they explicitly came out and said they’d be punishing that kind of behaviour.

That one last year is the worst intent I’ve seen in 10+ years. Easily.
If Bailey starts down he gets a record suspension. Shows you what it wrong with the game.

Don’t want this to turn into victim blaming…but if Maynard does that to any of the 17 other players….free kick down field.

As much as the afl say result doesn’t matter…..it absolutely does.
So Pickett will get a warning…. Again.

That one last year is the worst intent I’ve seen in 10+ years. Easily.
If Bailey starts down he gets a record suspension. Shows you what it wrong with the game.

Don’t want this to turn into victim blaming…but if Maynard does that to any of the 17 other players….free kick down field.

As much as the afl say result doesn’t matter…..it absolutely does.
So Pickett will get a warning…. Again.

AFL don't say the result doesn't matter - it's a central part of their punishment matrix. My guess is it will get medium impact - 1 week. Might get low impact and a fine.

AFL don't say the result doesn't matter - it's a central part of their punishment matrix. My guess is it will get medium impact - 1 week. Might get low impact and a fine.
Pretty sure I read recently that result doesn’t matter in their grading???

….or maybe that was Russell/alonso F1 shenanigans….?!?!

Either way, result should only be 10% of grading.
Otherwise AFL making decisions on luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back