Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

We match up well with them. Their midfield is good but not unbeatable and their defence is a bit to slow for the pace of our forwards.

No I agree. Easy to point out the weaknesses but hard to overcome their skills on the day. And I think we might have been better when the heat is on. Still, as we saw yesterday, it's hard to generate heat when they are being skillful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost as good as the Swans supporter posting that we were a fraud and just got lucky in WINNING the GF last year.

You’ve got to be within 10 goals of the opposition to have that chance of getting lucky and winning.

Sliding doors moment

We finish 8th with a win against Freo.
Play Brisbane first week at the Gabba in an elimination final.

Could have been eliminated week one but because they got to play the Carlton witches hats, they’re premiers.

Funny how things can play out in footy

maybe we should solve the fixturing issues by splitting into two conferences : things in the sky, and things on the ground. would work out 9-9 i think

Oooh the very flowery “Air” and “Earth” conferences. Then we just have to wait for the AFL to add expansion teams to round out “Fire” and “Water”. Suns a lock to switch to Fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back