Out of ALL the people on BigFooty...

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Syd
While there are a few MarkT, Understudy, JubJub and a few others that actually provide some football content.

Flattered, didnt think anyone round here was actually interested in reading football content.

Have a good day sir ...

Cheers

Originally posted by Syd
Pity that their numbers are dwindling with each passing week then.... ;)

For me, a small band of miscreants including (but not limited to);

Skipper Kelly
Mocaholic
Ramma

Provide the most BF enjoyment

While there are a few MarkT, Understudy, JubJub and a few others that actually provide some football content.

And of course Mark_Viduka, Yze_Tragic and basically anyone with "_" in their name for a bit of controversy.
O Syd, O ye God of Hot Fried Potato Treats, Holder of the Holy Thermos of Doubtful Odour, Worshipper of the Paps of Sam Lane and Supporter of the Greatest Team of All, I am not worthy! I bow down before thee. I am but the wrapping around a slab of ghee to your crinkle-cut sebago.

Whilst I obviously agree with your selections, I would like to add graybags to the list of the controversial.

Cheers bud, and rightbackatcha. Nice to be a part of the mutual appreciation society.

Originally posted by mocaholic
O Syd, O ye God of Hot Fried Potato Treats, Holder of the Holy Thermos of Doubtful Odour, Worshipper of the Paps of Sam Lane and Supporter of the Greatest Team of All, I am not worthy! I bow down before thee. I am but the wrapping around a slab of ghee to your crinkle-cut sebago.

Whilst I obviously agree with your selections, I would like to add graybags to the list of the controversial.

Cheers bud, and rightbackatcha. Nice to be a part of the mutual appreciation society.

Holy Crap!! :eek:

Hail and well met my good fellow.

May your ale never flatten & your wenches be as hot as your potato treats!!

Originally posted by mocaholic

Originally posted by Syd

Holy Crap!!

Hail and well met my good fellow.

May your ale never flatten & your wenches be as hot as your potato treats!!

It's posts like this that make you enjoy the lighter side of BF!
May the FARC (Fried And Refried Chip) Club continue to usurp all and sundry!!
:p

Just got to convince you guys that Sam is bad - come join the T!T (Tiff Is Tops) Corporation!!

Originally posted by Ramma
It's posts like this that make you enjoy the lighter side of BF!
May the FARC (Fried And Refried Chip) Club continue to usurp all and sundry!!
:p

Just got to convince you guys that Sam is bad - come join the T!T (Tiff Is Tops) Corporation!!
As McBain would say: "Ice to see you" this am.

And I'm glad you've got the html thing sorted.

In no particular order:

Bozza
Petrie Dish
Nick The Closet Bomber Fan
Stevo aka bartholin Juice
Shinboners
Phatandphreaky
Joffaboy
MarkT
Nic
Rohan Otway
NorthBhoy
Lidge
M29
Dave
Ari
Ramma

Loved for their trolling abilities:

Mark Viduka
Macpie - love his work
Morgoth - another closet bomber fan

Absolutely stunned that i have only been mentioned once. You people obviously have no eye for talent.

I nominate Princess Rowena as my favourite poster. She has only posted a few times but they were all of quality rarely seen on this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt missed some.

Bobby Giovanni
Petrie Dish
marcuz
Bresh
Shinboners
NorthBhoy
BT
Rusty Brookes
Shaitan
Dry Rot
leonmagic

I love everyone and everyone loves me.

Thank you to those who mentioned my name. My thoughts are with you on this glorious day.

I will leave you with these words.

NEW SOUTH WALES. GO YOU GOOD THINGS

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of ALL the people on BigFooty...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back