Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to say congratulations to Tatong on beating swannie today good effort fella's. its a long way to go but keep it up.

all that hard work off the field looks to b payin off.

would like to say congratulations to Tatong on beating swannie today good effort fella's. its a long way to go but keep it up.

I see that bobcat wasn't just by a small margin either. You able to give a run down on the game mate?
King valley also caused an upset, could not of seen that happening.

well done fella's. bobcat - didnt keep an eye on tatong last few years, but how long has it been since the lads had a win?

lets not get too excited about the tatong vs swanny game, christ someone had to win! the game between Tarra and King Valley should be the talking point! what is going on there!

lets not get too excited about the tatong vs swanny game, christ someone had to win! the game between Tarra and King Valley should be the talking point! what is going on there!

Pretty sure Tatong are happy to just get a win and then because it was Swannie (arch rivals and all)... But KV & Tarra?? Maybe Swansong saw something in the medication he's been taking :D He did say KV were one of the hardest teams to beat at home...

Nice work by Blacks to beat Bright at home too. But Glenrowan didn't put North Wang away by much?? How are they going to go against Blacks with the big ANZAC day game coming up??

Pretty sure Tatong are happy to just get a win and then because it was Swannie (arch rivals and all)... But KV & Tarra?? Maybe Swansong saw something in the medication he's been taking :D He did say KV were one of the hardest teams to beat at home...

Nice work by Blacks to beat Bright at home too. But Glenrowan didn't put North Wang away by much?? How are they going to go against Blacks with the big ANZAC day game coming up??

A bit harsh NAL, true all the same though..:D:D:D

BK, any truth the media ban has shifted across country from Milawa to Tarra after yesterday..;););)

Virge, the machine only kicking 11 a bit disappointing or was he playing at FB..

THe anzac day game will be a blockbuster. the Benalla boys will be ready

I'm sure Hick wiil have the G/rowan boys fired up for this one Trot...After losing last week, just getting over NW this week and losing the last years ANZAC day game they will came out with all "GUNS" blazing ( 2 puns there, both intended )...

Cannot believe that benalla beat bright by 7 goals up there! will they be able to back it up against glenrowan this week in the blockbuster?

Cannot believe that benalla beat bright by 7 goals up there! will the be able to back it up against glenrowan this week in the blockbuster?

From memory GO the last 4 head to head clashes is 2 all I think....so it's probably an even money bet. Last years Anzac day game was a rough torrid affair and I reckon this years will be no different....

Cannot believe that benalla beat bright by 7 goals up there! will they be able to back it up against glenrowan this week in the blockbuster?

I don't think Bright could either, that's the quietest I've ever heard the peanut gallery that gather on the balconies, they're usually always full of good advice...:p:p:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Bright could either, that's the quietest I've ever heard the peanut gallery that gather on the balconies, they're usually always full of good advice...:p:p:p

I think they were a little shell shocked, bright up at half time, but only kicked 4.4 to 13.5 in the second half.

I noticed G/Bat haven't named their 2 biggest bodies in Campbell and Arendshorst. Any reason ??....It could get even uglier if they're not playing.

yeah they r terrible anyway... no wonder campbell left benalla he wouldnt hav got a game in a netball side. he plays footy like he wears a skirt. he went out there 2 get an easy kick and he still cant get 1. good luck to those boys this year tho, gona b a tough year

great effort to see them hav a win... but to be honest wot hard work?? they played swanpool! bobcat u gota b joking right? theres another 15 games and they wil b playing alot better opposition then swanpool... i wonder if swansong wil hav anything 2 yap up about this week??

Best shape I've ever seen him in and he is itching to play this weekend and play a major part in our 1st win for the season

doesnt matter how good u r feeling or how fit u r u need decent players around u and thats sumfin that swanpool dont have. u seemed confident on beating tatong what happened? did u hav an off day or r u guys just terrible?? b interesting to see wot u hav 2 say this week swansong!

yeah they r terrible anyway... no wonder campbell left benalla he wouldnt hav got a game in a netball side. he plays footy like he wears a skirt. he went out there 2 get an easy kick and he still cant get 1. good luck to those boys this year tho, gona b a tough year

After seeing a few bruising hits in the netty over the last couple a weeks I think you might right about the netball girls. Campbell would struggle with wearing the skirt and copping the bumps on the netball court!!! :p:p:p

Mate i didn't doubt the lions i know what there like how they play etc. Milawa were tipped pre season with there recruits and stuff to belt every side and alot of the sides that are decent have been taking it right up to them.
i think you may have doubted the lions GO, you did tip milawa to win by 20 goals;)

Nice work by Blacks to beat Bright at home too. But Glenrowan didn't put North Wang away by much?? How are they going to go against Blacks with the big ANZAC day game coming up??[/quote]

Bad day from the glenrowan guys or what's going on there? Will the anzac day game be a close one is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back