Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaun downie is an absolute gun 19 and kicks 130 goals better than any shit **** you got., and andrew gordon played bushrangers.we had an average age players of 20 ash evans is in for a big year daryl webb and dockers are interested in coming out

lol!

I see that the silly season is well under way down at goorambat! Personally i'd keep potential signings to myself until pen had been put to paper!

Mentioning all of these so called big names Scott, are you hoping to maybe lure more profile names down there? You might be able to pick up Ben Cousins if they are all so great!

I see that the silly season is well under way down at goorambat! Personally i'd keep potential signings to myself until pen had been put to paper!

Mentioning all of these so called big names Scott, are you hoping to maybe lure more profile names down there? You might be able to pick up Ben Cousins if they are all so great!

Maybe too late Datto, could have sworn I saw`him having coffee with some Milawa people yesterday.:D:D:D

your all funny just wait till next year and we won't be throwing big coin like doon does. You'll see..nah cuzzy is playing for devenish

goorambat are going all out next year getting shaun downie who kicked 130 goals for yarraweah in picola league in a shit side then 80 in the murray league for tocumwal and his friend jimmy daniels and other friends. Glen Burnell and Karl Bibby Andrew Doxey and friends are all coming back .Big PETE is coming back and Tim Walker may play.Sean Horsburgh from Violet Town and some mates..andrew gordon ,whinray brothers from tungamah.And are talking to other players!!!

bats 2011!!!

All these players! Have you got a coach next year? Andrew Gordon did he play at wang rovers and greta few years back? Big PETE Arendhorst? Tim Walker built like tarzan plays like jane :D. Best thing for goorambat to do is keep playing your good young kids not chasing money grabbers! And Ash Evans??? Big wraps.... did he get in the best in any game?

I am hearing rumours that tomorrows (Sundays) games might be postponed due to the rain and flooding. Has anyone else heard this?

It would mean they would have to be played next week pushing the Grand Final back a week...

I am hearing rumours that tomorrows (Sundays) games might be postponed due to the rain and flooding. Has anyone else heard this?

It would mean they would have to be played next week pushing the Grand Final back a week...

Hope so :D was hoping to catch a Bonnie Doon game but Fathers Day puts me out for tomorrow :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard one of the benalla junior league cancelled one of theirs cos mansfield team couldn't get across to Benalla

I haven't heard anything about this - there was no talk of it at today's game. Top match between Bright and Milawa - Dees got up by nine points - bit of a story in it though...

Well they have postponed today's games - apparently the Bright teams can't get to Wang because of flooding...

Where will the games this week be played?? Couldn't imagine tarra hosting them after the weather yesterday. The ground wasn't too bad considering the amount of rain we had.

Where will the games this week be played?? Couldn't imagine tarra hosting them after the weather yesterday. The ground wasn't too bad considering the amount of rain we had.

Games will be played at the Showgrounds on the Saturday. Then they need to apply to the Showgrounds committee to get permission to use it again for the grand final the following week.

G’day Slimbo .. me old mate.

Now that I live in Euroa, with the “Seven Creeks” Creek flooding (that is its real name.. don’t ask me to explain), I went for a walk last night of three blocks to the creek to find that the flood was receding .. bit like my hair I s’pose .. trouble is flood waters come back!!
Returned to logon to find The WHO lost to the Alpine Eagles on Satd’y.

But mate .. have just logged on tonight (Sund’y) to find that the MONEY DOON DOGS had a six goal win over you Black Panthers!! Obviously the connection from Lara is still providing the funding .. and that’s not Lance from Lara as per the Couldabeen Champions .. go the mighty caaaattts! Says Lance from Lara.

The late gentleman I knew very well called Sol ***** .. immortal Benalla football identity, might nowadays write a headline after today’s game in the Ensign .. “The N!883R5 have gone to the Dogs!!”

Give me feed back old son .. but please to all. Doon are a money-mongrel club and only have this opportunity due to the amazing decision of the O&K to have a final eight.. for cripes sake!!
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:

tips for the week-
seniors
Bright to beat milawa in the wet by 12 points
Doon to beat tarra by 1 point
Reserves
Benalla over Milawa by 6 points
Bright to beat tarra by 20 points
Thirds
Nth Wang to beat Whorouly by 30 points
Benalla to Beat Bright by 20 points

just wondering if you can Keep the tips to your self trotta??? It was way to nervy watching the game on saturday and your indication wasn't far off the money at all so looking forward to seeing no tips from you now mate :D:D:D

Now that I live in Euroa, with the “Seven Creeks” Creek flooding (that is its real name.. don’t ask me to explain), I went for a walk last night of three blocks to the creek to find that the flood was receding .. bit like my hair I s’pose .. trouble is flood waters come back!!

But mate .. have just logged on tonight (Sund’y) to find that the MONEY DOON DOGS had a six goal win over you Black Panthers!! Obviously the connection from Lara is still providing the funding .. and that’s not Lance from Lara as per the Couldabeen Champions .. go the mighty caaaattts! Says Lance from Lara.

The late gentleman I knew very well called Sol ***** .. immortal Benalla football identity, might nowadays write a headline after today’s game in the Ensign .. “The N!883R5 have gone to the Dogs!!”

Give me feed back old son .. but please to all. Doon are a money-mongrel club and only have this opportunity due to the amazing decision of the O&K to have a final eight.. for cripes sake!!
Cheers

I've played in three flags with Doon and never been paid a cent and i can assure you there plenty of us. I like your theory though, that Bonnie Doon are the only club that pay a few players, that makes sense. Back in your box buddy.

Cheers

C'est la vie Old Timer....There was only 2 gls in it all day with Doon jumping us early and keeping the buffer. They got 3 very late ones that made the score look worse than it was. To their credit they have got to where they are by continual improvement throughout the year and maybe a few bucks :D:D.

The leggers finished up with a couple of wins I see :thumbsu:. Hopefully makes next season look better for them.

Keep your roots dry Carrot....Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back