Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$2.90? I wouldn't pay that much to see him play on last years form, but maybe he will have changed this year. Heard who Moyhu is gaining yet? To do with Thompson from Rutherglen etc?

heard hill is training with seymour in GV so must be heaps fitter to keep up with them...i know thompson definitely signed but no other rutherglen guys....but have heard mcgheean from wang maggies is gunna go round for moyhu tho!

Been a bit quiet BK......Does Mick have pre-season stats charts up on the wall. Most poor disposals in lane work, poorest rigidity in pushups etc.:p:p:p
There hasn't really been any quality posts worth commenting on lately slim. We haven't officially resumed pre-season yet, we start next week but I'm sure there'll be an assortment of statistical analysis charts plastered on the walls ;).

There hasn't really been any quality posts worth commenting on lately slim. We haven't officially resumed pre-season yet, we start next week but I'm sure there'll be an assortment of statistical analysis charts plastered on the walls ;).
What do you class as a quality post Biduvar? What sorta quality you after? Scott Oliver is a crazy cat & fitness freak isnt he? Saw him running on his own last night in the heat - he loves it!

What do you class as a quality post Biduvar? What sorta quality you after? Scott Oliver is a crazy cat & fitness freak isnt he? Saw him running on his own last night in the heat - he loves it!
Just haven't thought there has been anything worth commenting on lately mate - a lot of what has been posted recently has been purely speculation. I have decided to steer cleer of all that talk until there is actually some confirmed news worth commenting on. Such as Kelly signing with Wang as mentioned in today's Border Mail. Big loss for Bright - will definately leave a massive hole in their midfield. It'll be interesting to see if other big names leave the club as well now.

As for Scotty O, anyone that knows the bloke knows that he's not normal. Definately loves to work hard and is continually pushing himself. It'd be good to see some of his commitment rub off onto some of the younger fellas at the club.

Whorouly & Barnawartha B&F & Premiership player - Trevor Vyner on the move back to the TDFL. Apparently relocated to Wodonga & signed with Mitta.

Who thinks milawa should use some of there money this year instead of paying no good playrs to get rid of the sandpit in the middle of there oval!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you milawa commitee take note of THIS!!

Who thinks milawa should use some of there money this year instead of paying no good playrs to get rid of the sandpit in the middle of there oval!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you milawa commitee take note of THIS!!

Wasting your time mate, Milawa folk aren't allowed to play on big footy

I wonder if Moyhu go well this year, will the dads army make returns from retirement like they have in the past.

Is that the dads army that won them 4 p/ships in 5 years ?? You obviously dont know to much about footy, cause they finished 4th i think last season with alot of younger guys, when i watched em last year they only had Douglas, Schutt and wohlers from the old brigade..and i'm not sure who ever returned from retirement to play for them :thumbsdown:

Is that the dads army that won them 4 p/ships in 5 years ?? You obviously dont know to much about footy, cause they finished 4th i think last season with alot of younger guys, when i watched em last year they only had Douglas, Schutt and wohlers from the old brigade..and i'm not sure who ever returned from retirement to play for them :thumbsdown:
I'm with you Full. Those guys only missed out on 5 flags in a row by under a goal & last year they had a lot of younger guys getting around the 3-4 times I watched them. Have heard they may have picked up some young quality players again this year so on top of Thompson going there & Moore & Welsh (maybe) going back, they will be a good side again this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been a few over the years like I Muller, D Smith & P Larkin. Although I think these blokes were lured to go around again so fair point full. I think that Moyhu has lacked depth the last couple of years. By the return of Moore and the pick up of Thompson, should allow the likes of Balfour and Jitta Douglas to go down back and minimise the 20+ goal losses they had last year.

There have been a few over the years like I Muller, D Smith & P Larkin. Although I think these blokes were lured to go around again so fair point full. I think that Moyhu has lacked depth the last couple of years. By the return of Moore and the pick up of Thompson, should allow the likes of Balfour and Jitta Douglas to go down back and minimise the 20+ goal losses they had last year.

I know Ian Muller quite well & he wasn't lured to go back & play, he wanted to help the Moyhu 2nds side side out & that's why he played a few years ago. And I don't think P.Larkin ever actually retired & was lured back, he just kept playing. And with Dessy Smith, well we all know he can just play footy!
They might have had 20+ goal losses but there are reasons sometimes unbeknown to us Jimbomb! They still had a better year than Milawa who was meant to have the "team to beat" last year.
Bit harsh to say a side lacked depth when they played in about 7 grand finals in a row - all sides are going to lose players over that period of time & can't stay on top forever. I think 4th is pretty reasonable.

I know Ian Muller quite well & he wasn't lured to go back & play, he wanted to help the Moyhu 2nds side side out & that's why he played a few years ago. And I don't think P.Larkin ever actually retired & was lured back, he just kept playing. And with Dessy Smith, well we all know he can just play footy!
They might have had 20+ goal losses but there are reasons sometimes unbeknown to us Jimbomb! They still had a better year than Milawa who was meant to have the "team to beat" last year.
Bit harsh to say a side lacked depth when they played in about 7 grand finals in a row - all sides are going to lose players over that period of time & can't stay on top forever. I think 4th is pretty reasonable.

can see both sides of ya story guys, they definately lacked depth prob the last 2 years..but on paper were not a better side than Milawa and spent significantly less money but it shows what a bit of ticker, loyalty, and pride in ya jumper can do..i think you'll find there will b another big signing very soon as well to boost there younger brigade as i hear

can see both sides of ya story guys, they definately lacked depth prob the last 2 years..but on paper were not a better side than Milawa and spent significantly less money but it shows what a bit of ticker, loyalty, and pride in ya jumper can do..i think you'll find there will b another big signing very soon as well to boost there younger brigade as i hear

I agree with you totally Full. I know a lot of the blokes young and old at Moyhu and I know that a high majority of them regard success greater than a few extra dollars. The problem with the likes of Milawa is that they think they are better than they are. Tarra had that problem a couple of years ago. They had the a good team on paper and expected things to happen, and Moyhu taught them that lesson in 2007 in the semi final. They obviously learnt well and just played good footy in 2008!!!.

How are Whourouly looking this year??? I hear that Vyner is leaving, possibly to Mitta or back to Barny.

and you might be????there is no one out there worth giving a boat to,if thats what you a refering to,once again people talking shit.

he told glenrowan he needs a sholder reco,how much coin is he looking for???
so why u want to know how much coin he is on Tige? You want to offer him more than other clubs or something do you? Why don't you offer him how much you think he is worth, not how much he wants from other clubs!!!

so why u want to know how much coin he is on Tige? You want to offer him more than other clubs or something do you? Why don't you offer him how much you think he is worth, not how much he wants from other clubs!!!
i know he is a money man and thats why i asked,and he is not in glenrowans plans for this year..and tell me rumble what do you know about what players a worth or what they should be paid??a you a player,committy person,or just some one that goes to the footy pays there $10 and yells shit over the fence..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back