Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos playin practice matches before start of the season?? if so whos playing who n where?

Hoppers playin Tungamah on the 13th March i think..getting good numbers, if the blokes that they have training actually play will have a fairly handy side again

all our players a acounted for,nothing to worry about there.the pizza man would'nt like to be called snotty would he??you and him pritty thick i heard (as in mates)...did peter aronhurst train with you guys last night?after a few bucks they say.:rolleyes:

Is it true he hit you guys up for 200 a game after telling you the blacks offered him money. he hasnt been anywere near the blacks.

Hoppers playin Tungamah on the 13th March i think..getting good numbers, if the blokes that they have training actually play will have a fairly handy side again
How do you know this Bads?? You play for Hoppers?
I've heard they've had some good numbers & some good new recruits on top of returning ex-players as well. Be interesting to see how they all go.

[/b]

is it true he hit you guys up for 200 a game after telling you the blacks offered him money. He hasnt been anywere near the blacks.
yer splash,bab pres rang hickey up and told him they had'nt seen him.not that he was going to it off us,but if more clubs would talk it might stop clubs biding against each other.

How do you know this Bads?? You play for Hoppers?
I've heard they've had some good numbers & some good new recruits on top of returning ex-players as well. Be interesting to see how they all go.

He wishes , Hoppers will be ok , numbers solid with the most pleasing thing been that the twos shouldnt have to many problems getting a side from week to week unlike the the last couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yer splash,bab pres rang hickey up and told him they had'nt seen him.not that he was going to it off us,but if more clubs would talk it might stop clubs biding against each other.
Hsnt been near all blacks probly just saying it so someone pays him to play... but he can play footy when he commits

Hsnt been near all blacks probly just saying it so someone pays him to play... but he can play footy when he commits
i wouldn't be too worried. He's been trying to play blacks, glenrowan and a couple of other clubs off against each other. He's only a pup and yet to prove himself in any league other than B&D. Also not even in the ballpark of being fit. Been telling anyone who will listen that glenrowan are prepared to offer $300 plus per game, but anyone who knows him will tell you he likes to exagerate, and we all know that Hick didn't come down in the last shower!

All blacks have signed a gun from werribee chris dudley he said he wasnt busy on a saturday an he has moved down to benalla bringing a few more players with him too so good news....

[/b]

I take it that by the use of the word WE you are speaking on behalf of your club. To speak on behalf of your club I can only assume then that you must hold an office at the club or committee perhaps.

No im not actually the coaches there arnt dumb an no whats going on with players who is worth what..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back