Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have heard they throwing a bit of coin round up there at glenrowan so he on about 300 been hearing round the traps.

have been hearing all summer how much Glenrowan are paying and none of us really know, was more stating that he is comming from Myrtleford and hasnt been cleared yet

have been hearing all summer how much Glenrowan are paying and none of us really know, was more stating that he is comming from Myrtleford and hasnt been cleared yet
only signed thursday,the way the clearance works these days they cant nock them back unless the owe money,jumper or on a contract so there should not be a prob...

Is it true you blow kisses at the bloke in the mirror whilst doing bicep curls at the gym

The only person i blow kisses at in the mirror is your missus....... Any time you want a bicep curling contest come see me!!!!! IM NOT BUSY!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad news guys Cellar Dwellar has not only been red carded but has been stamped never to return.....But....I reckon Nillson or Onlyone could step up and take on CD's mantle.

How are 3rds no's looking around the traps

At this stage Greta's numbers are looking very good. It's hard to tell what numbers are like until all clubs are on the track though. Glenrowan have been trying to get a thirds side up and running, but I think they will struggle cos there's just not enough kids. I have also heard from one of our thirds boys that last years U/18 premiers are struggling to field a side. I don't know how much truth there is in that tho.

Milawa Thirds have had good numbers with atleast 18-20 kids at training. The thirds this year did loose half their side due to over age but have picked up enough to be able to field a competitive side.

Milawa Thirds have had good numbers with atleast 18-20 kids at training. The thirds this year did loose half their side due to over age but have picked up enough to be able to field a competitive side.
i was told last night that nth wang wont field a 3rds side this year,anyone shed some light on this..

i was told last night that nth wang wont field a 3rds side this year,anyone shed some light on this..
I heard little whisper on that as well Tiger but not sure if true or not!
Have heard King Valley is really struggling to get a 2nds side up this year as well. Anyone heard that? How are other teams looking numbers wise for 2nds? Tiger @ Glenrowan & Virge @ Moyhu - how are you guys looking? I know you both struggled for numbers last year, how about at this stage?

I heard little whisper on that as well Tiger but not sure if true or not!
Have heard King Valley is really struggling to get a 2nds side up this year as well. Anyone heard that? How are other teams looking numbers wise for 2nds? Tiger @ Glenrowan & Virge @ Moyhu - how are you guys looking? I know you both struggled for numbers last year, how about at this stage?
all good our way 55 to pick from,as of last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back