Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the so called incident and it was a tackle just after the ball had left the area. Nothing too illegal about it and in fact if the 'sheep dog' hadn't been out the back looking for an easy give and go to get his possession rate up, he wouldn't have been injured. I suggest that before those who wanna turn footy into netball start blaming anyone they should perhaps look at the rock hard ground as an issue. Who would wanna play finals footy on that peice of slate!!!

Does anyone know whom Wodonga Raiders is trying to recruit next year?

Also In regards to The O&M inter league squad Brendan Paige was selected over Raiders Big Man Trent Storey, am i the only person out there who thinks he is severely under-rated in the league, and has had a much better year then Paige?

Does anyone have any Info?

Don't know about who raiders are trying to recruit but in regards to Trent Story i believe that he has had a great year and deserves to be picked over Brendan Page on form and ability.

I saw the so called incident and it was a tackle just after the ball had left the area. Nothing too illegal about it and in fact if the 'sheep dog' hadn't been out the back looking for an easy give and go to get his possession rate up, he wouldn't have been injured. I suggest that before those who wanna turn footy into netball start blaming anyone they should perhaps look at the rock hard ground as an issue. Who would wanna play finals footy on that peice of slate!!!

thats true, that wang surface is a disgrace. It would be and absolute embarrassment to the O&M if they played any finals there at all, wang are dreamin. ya cant have a final a ground because they have a sweet grandstand, and sell reasonable dimmies now can ya

Don't know about who raiders are trying to recruit but in regards to Trent Story i believe that he has had a great year and deserves to be picked over Brendan Page on form and ability.

Raiders have been after a certain Bulldog Full forward who killed off Wangaratta last weekend and will no doubt have another crack for next season. They will also no doubt pick up a big gun using their General Manager's 'traineeship' funding. Word is they are looking to AFL Canberra for key position players.

Also In regards to The O&M inter league squad Brendan Paige was selected over Raiders Big Man Trent Storey, am i the only person out there who thinks he is severely under-rated in the league, and has had a much better year then Paige?

You've been thinking about this for a while haven't you. The squad was selected about 15 weeks ago, if not longer, so who cares.

Yes, you are the only person out there who thinks that!

yeah look me old mate trent was probably a bit stiff!!! he probably actually wait he is the most severely under-rated player in the country, rumour has it a certain GV club r trying to lure him down that way next season... would be a handy pick up :thumbsdown:

thats true, that wang surface is a disgrace. It would be and absolute embarrassment to the O&M if they played any finals there at all, wang are dreamin. ya cant have a final a ground because they have a sweet grandstand, and sell reasonable dimmies now can ya

couldnt be as good as those dimmies up at myrt hey tiger????

Trent Storey struggles to string a sentence together let alone win a ruck duel and B.page wasnt the first choice ruck. In all honesty id put van shaik in before trent 'thanks, that was a great' storey.

Trent Storey struggles to string a sentence together let alone win a ruck duel and B.page wasnt the first choice ruck. In all honesty id put van shaik in before trent 'thanks, that was a great' storey.

If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all, Thats what i was once told. So maybe you should consider it.

who cares who they are trying to recruit why in the world would u want to play there they are not improving and the only games they win a superstar of the comp has to get 50 + touches and the best thing he could do is leave the spuds and play at a higher level send them to the tallangatta and district league they might win a couple more games and to ur other question its because storey is mentally disabled the rumour is he struggles to spell has last name page is much improved since leaving the wooden spooners the mighty faiders

can any body tell me how lance oswald is playing lately for yarra?i u
sed to play bushy's with him great bloke

adrian haberman rand wlabundrie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a couple of weeks ago i was up in Wodonga. Me dad drove me around to look at all the grounds. All of them are in pretty good nick. Great turf, grandstands, terraces, sheds, social clubs and from what i understand the AFL put a lot of money into the country football leagues

ruckman 6'5 very agile and has reasounable skills OM will suit his type of footy could be a good pick up may play this weekend :thumbsu:

who cares who they are trying to recruit why in the world would u want to play there they are not improving and the only games they win a superstar of the comp has to get 50 + touches and the best thing he could do is leave the spuds and play at a higher level send them to the tallangatta and district league they might win a couple more games and to ur other question its because storey is mentally disabled the rumour is he struggles to spell has last name page is much improved since leaving the wooden spooners the mighty faiders

Your giving shit about spelling 'up the dishes' and you can't even structure your sentences properly. Maybe you and Trent can go and see a tutor together and they might even be able to help you with your sexuality because it's clearly evident your a ******.

See in Wang - Wodonga Game another cheap shot from behind by a gutless Albury Wodonga pretender has put the leagues best player out for probably the rest of the season.
Same player was involved in a few behind the play incidents on the day and never once faced anyone front on. I believe he did the same against Nth Albury last week.
This sh#t has been happening most of the year and it seems the umpires are just as gutless.
Hope this guy and the wodonga DOGS live to regret it.

I thought Mayday Hills shut down in Beechworth a few years ago, obviously this moron (short black) was never let out. Given the player in Question has only played a few games this year due to a broken head it's obvious that you, short black, are a complete ******** who finds it easy to throw mud in a forum such as this. Footy is a physical game and there is nothing wrong with being hard at the ball not hard at the balls as in your case short black.

a couple of weeks ago i was up in Wodonga. Me dad drove me around to look at all the grounds. All of them are in pretty good nick. Great turf, grandstands, terraces, sheds, social clubs and from what i understand the AFL put a lot of money into the country football leagues

Good troll. You understand not very much champ.

Rephrase to "the AFL take a lot" and you are much closer to reality.

Are Yarra gone?? There is trouble in Yarra, Whats new!
Is Wodonga a contender?? A young Group with self Belief an a class FF!
Are Wang now shaky?? There best player gone, will hurt them a lot!!
North Albury do they miss a class on baller? They do have class Fwd/Back
After the weekend results the flag race is wide open!! Heading towards the most open finals series in years!!

I agree big H, definately a final series to be watching as all teams in the final 5 have been able to beat each other during the year. As everyone knows though finals footy is a bit different to the normal season as it jumps up a beat and anything could happen. Experience in playing finals will be the difference.
On recent form and after playing against both sides I'm tipping wodonga and Wang to play off in the final.

Your a very negative person and your posts reflect that. Both Wang ovals have suffered more than any other from the drought and are both in reasonable nick considering this. If they have been able to play the second half of the season on the grounds, then there is no reason why finals should be any different. And I agree, you can't have a final at a venue just because they have a grandstand and good dimmies, but the fact that the Wang Showgrounds is the second best ground behind the LPO in the O&M facility and spectator wise means it is a logical choice to hold final/s. Also that there are two Wang teams playing finals furthers the cause. Finally, on your negative comments towards Jon McCormick, I'm a Rovers man and any dent to the Magpies ego and finals chances puts a smile on my face. But there is no doubting McCormick's ability and fairness and its fairly cheap to attack him on a website after he has suffered an injury. I have seen him play several times this year and the attention he gets from opposition taggers is filth at the best of times. Hang your head high Jon! Even your traditional rivals are behind ya!

Your a very sexy person and your posts reflect that. Both Wang ovals have suffered more than any other from the drought and are both in reasonable nick considering this. If they have been able to play the second half of the season on the grounds, then there is no reason why finals should be any different. And I agree, you can't have a final at a venue just because they have a grandstand and good dimmies, but the fact that the Wang Showgrounds is the second best ground behind the LPO in the O&M facility and spectator wise means it is a logical choice to hold final/s. Also that there are two Wang teams playing finals furthers the cause. Finally, on your negative comments towards Jon McCormick, I'm a Rovers man and any dent to the Magpies ego and finals chances puts a smile on my face. But there is no doubting McCormick's ability and fairness and its fairly cheap to attack him on a website after he has suffered an injury. I have seen him play several times this year and the attention he gets from opposition taggers is filth at the best of times. Hang your head high Jon! Even your traditional rivals are behind ya!

thanks for the compliment darc, but i dont swing that way pal. Maybe try lookin a bit closer to home for your soulmate, keep harrassing me and ill call the cops!

Heard on the WIN News tonight that McCormick may not be playing next year, word is that he is heading overseas.

thanks for the compliment darc, i do swing that way pal. Maybe try comin round to my home for some sodomy, keep turning me on and ill call a gimp!

How old are you pal? 5 or something? You clearly do swing that way otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to change what I actually said to make it seem as if a bloke was interested in you. Seems I hit a nerve with you. Your as bad as Winmar, you may even in fact be the same person. Clearly your footballing pedigree extends as far your ability to discuss the subject properly without turning out an immature or negative comment. Leave the footy talk for the big boys! And you go show mummy that finger painting you did today! Oh by the way, I can change posts too!

bit of a whisper going around that an albury player is retiring at the end of the season due to up and coming commitments on chanel 10's biggest loser!! hint: starts with F ends with OWLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back