Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
roast beef roll said:
Sounds like the comp has expanded! Wagga is not allowed to enter yet we're gunna let cowra travel down for the weekend! Ive got my doubts they'll do any good, rugby is a bit strong up that way:D

They've got a bloke who kicked his 200th goal for the season last week, and he's only played 13 games.
Also, they wear the Blues' jumpers, so no clash either. :cool:

Lavy_Panther said:
The issue of commitment/desire and loyalty, or lack there of, would spawn from the monetary reserves dipped into to get these players I would have thought, Jack.

So who from Myrt are you suggesting would nt be there if they had no coin lavy?

BIG "H" said:
The coach for a start!!

I think you will find that's incorrect Big 'H'. Who ever you get your information from about Myrtleford has no idea or is that just you Big 'H'.

Rabbit_30 said:
I think you will find that's incorrect Big 'H'. Who ever you get your information from about Myrtleford has no idea or is that just you Big 'H'.

Whatever you RABBIT! I can tell you now he wouldnt have stayed unless the $ were right. An there would be a lot of payed players at Myrt who wouldn't get the money there getting anywhere else!!!

BIG "H" said:
Whatever you RABBIT! I can tell you now he wouldnt have stayed unless the $ were right. An there would be a lot of payed players at Myrt who wouldn't get the money there getting anywhere else!!!
Got some names Big H??

BIG "H" said:

You must be the Myrtleford Football Club's Bank manager since you no how much there spending at the club big 'H'

Rabbit_30 said:
You must be the Myrtleford Football Club's Bank manager since you no how much there spending at the club big 'H'

do you play at Myrt? or coach them? It certainly sounds like it!

Pearce off Jack said:
Got some names Big H??

Piltz,Hodgson(as a coach),Bourke.
A.Carey an B.Murray are excellent players, both would be in the top 5 in the league but wouldn't get the money there getting at Myrt anywhere else. Except maybe Yarra!

BIG "H" said:
A.Carey an B.Murray are excellent players, both would be in the top 5 in the league but wouldn't get the money there getting at Myrt anywhere else. Except maybe Yarra!
How much are they getting at Myrtleford and how do you know if you are not involved with the club????You are just guessing you probably dont know any of the players you mention and basically talking s h i t!!!!!!!!!!

Pearce off Jack said:
How much are they getting at Myrtleford and how do you know if you are not involved with the club????You are just guessing you probably dont know any of the players you mention and basically talking s h i t!!!!!!!!!!

In fact I know all players in question personally apart from David Bourke, all great blokes!
An No I dont play at Myrt, you still havent said if you agree with me or not? or given me any reason to prove me wrong!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIG "H" said:
In fact I know all players in question personally apart from David Bourke, all great blokes!
An No I dont play at Myrt, you still havent said if you agree with me or not? or given me any reason to prove me wrong!
So they have all told you how much they are getting paid to play footy at Myrtleford!(except Bourke because you dont know him and therefore are just assuming you know what he is on)

Finals are upon us and there is a tinge of spring in the air. Myrt V Albury should be a cracker. Myrt's brigade of saints fans will be out in full force and albury have a pretty good followong also, so should be a big crowd.

Judging on their last game a couple of weeks ago, it will be a physical contest. Any Predictions?

Pearce off Jack said:
So they have all told you how much they are getting paid to play footy at Myrtleford!(except Bourke because you dont know him and therefore are just assuming you know what he is on)

You play at Myrt dont ya ? You Still havent given me your opinion! Do you think they would get what there getting at other clubs in the League?

Mongoose said:
Finals are upon us and there is a tinge of spring in the air. Myrt V Albury should be a cracker. Myrt's brigade of saints fans will be out in full force and albury have a pretty good followong also, so should be a big crowd.

Judging on their last game a couple of weeks ago, it will be a physical contest. Any Predictions?

I think Myrtleford will bouce back this week like they have done after every loss this season. Especially if they get there Captain Brad Murray back. They could be at full strength and would like to redeem themselves after the disappointing loss to Wodonga.

Mongoose said:

Yeah should be a ripper Mongoose!If Myrtleford can get Brad Murray back that will be a huge boost to their chances!

Mongoose said:

It will be a ripper of a match an I think Albury will go into this match with the attitude of nothing to lose! Myrtleford will be the ones under pressure as a lot is expected of them after last years failure! An there form of recent weeks has been patchy but I believe Hodgy will have the boys primed and switched on for this one.

BIG "H" said:
You play at Myrt dont ya ? You Still havent given me your opinion! Do you think they would get what there getting at other clubs in the League?
No i dont play anywhere but i cant stand ****heads like you who get on a forum like this and assume you know everthing about every player and club in the league!Who gives a toss how much any player from any club gets!Every club goes through phases and in a couple of years you will probably still be on here making stupid statements about who ever is successful at that time!Good luck to Myrtleford and Yarra lets hope these two teams play off in the grand final because for whatever reason they are currently the two top teams in the comp!

Pearce off Jack said:
No i dont play anywhere but i cant stand ****heads like you who get on a forum like this and assume you know everthing about every player and club in the league!Who gives a toss how much any player from any club gets!Every club goes through phases and in a couple of years you will probably still be on here making stupid statements about who ever is successful at that time!Good luck to Myrtleford and Yarra lets hope these two teams play off in the grand final because for whatever reason they are currently the two top teams in the comp!

Look Mr Wayne Kerr!! I agree I hope they play off in the grand final too but you have to admit they have spent a **** load of money over the past 2 years!! An good on em, but it will be interesting to see what will happen if they dont tatse success this year!! THE PRESSURE IS RIGHT ON MYRTLEFORD ONLY TIME WILL TELL HOW THEY HANDLE IT!!

BIG "H" said:
Look Mr Wayne Kerr!! I agree I hope they play off in the grand final too but you have to admit they have spent a **** load of money over the past 2 years!! An good on em, but it will be interesting to see what will happen if they dont tatse success this year!! THE PRESSURE IS RIGHT ON MYRTLEFORD ONLY TIME WILL TELL HOW THEY HANDLE IT!!
Like i said i could not care less what any club pays their players!It obviously bothers you(may be a result of your lack of talent and therefore no $$$$ for you) but to Myrtlefords credit the majority of their team are locals!

BIG "H" said:

hahaha.. Mr Wayne Kerr. i tell you what that was a pretty lame call. Pretty Original.

BIG "H" said:

Cut the crap the big H and give us some figures? You would know since your good mates with them

Lavi an Wodonga should also be an entertaining game. I believe this game will be a lot closer than people think! Not forgetting the fashion the panthers disposed of the dogs in last years semi final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back