Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STEVE MCKEE LOOKS SET TO SIGN WITH YARRAWONGA!!!!:eek:

That is possibly the biggets load of absolute crap I have ever read!
If you're going to post news or whatever, make sure it has some substance.
The fact you wrote that is almost laughable.

Pull your head in or p^## off!

The worst, and most completley untrue rumour you have started thus far. Get your facts right.

No need to get up set because Myrtleford are FU**ED!!!!!!!
An will finish in the bottom 2 next year for sure!!!!!
Only what I have been told, he will either play at YARRA or in the amatures but at this stage its looking more like YARRA!! I bet hes wishing he made that choice this time last year!!!

Also look to see a couple of big signings at North Albury in the coming days!!!

Only what I have been told, he will either play at YARRA or in the amatures but at this stage its looking more like YARRA!! I bet hes wishing he made that choice this time last year!!!

Highly likely not to be at the club next year but will not play at Yarra or Amatuers. Save this post H you tosser, post something credible or don t post at all.

Highly likely not to be at the club next year but will not play at Yarra or Amatuers. Save this post H you tosser, post something credible or don t post at all.

McKee will play in Melbourne next year NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark my words - Yarrawonga - no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a waste of oxygen Big H! I wouldnt give you the steam off my s h i t if you had an asthma attack!

I think you wil find at least 2 or 3 will follow. Piltz will follow for sure an dont be suprised if they sign a couple more!!

Myrtleford are set to loose between 12 - 15 senior players as the walk out continues since both the coach an president resigned!
Players who have already departed since last year Travis Hodgson, Brent Piltz, David Steer, Steve Mckee, David Bourke, Brad Murray, Ben McIntyre, Chad Rigoni an a lot more are set to follow!!

Plays for Myrtleford

Any truth to the rumour that Damian Slater is switching to the raiders to become assistant coach of the seniors??

Wouldn't have thought so Wombat, with Raiders already have two co-coaches, one playing the other bench coach. If he did it would be a non playing assistant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big H who are these latest signings to the Hoppers?

Give us some more info....

Anyone heard that Ben Cosgriff has signed to play at Wangaratta?
Former Murray Bushranger from Shepparton who was on Essendon's rookie list in 2004.

Not sure where he's been playing the last couple of years.

Glenn Joyce just signed at Yarrawonga. Is in the shape of his life so will be a handy aquisition to their already strong midfield.:thumbsu:

Glenn Joyce just signed at Yarrawonga. Is in the shape of his life so will be a handy aquisition to their already strong midfield.:thumbsu:

Good player Joyce having represented the league and a best and fairest winner, still young enough to have an impact.

Has anyone departed Yarra yet?

Joel Price?

Good player Joyce having represented the league and a best and fairest winner, still young enough to have an impact.

Joel Price?

Joel Price is a front runner. He would be no lost to Yarra if he left.

Joel Price?

Apparentlly Glenorden in the WRFL have signed a ruckman from Yarra??

Can anyone shed some light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back