Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wodonga clubs have continued to sign Wagga Tigers players, with Bulldogs signing Chris Jackson and it is rumoured that Brett Doswell & Corey Pavitt will also be joining. Justin Kahlefeldt will be joining his brother Jarrod at Raiders.

I've heard that the Wang team coached by Jas Lappin has picked up Nick Trentfield who spent a bit of time down at Geelong as a top up player.

He is a very talented player and would be more than a handy pick-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a Neville Trenfield played at Wodonga Raiders.

Wasn't there a Trent Trenfield about? I know Wally and Alby Trenfield used to play up at Toolybuc and then went to Patcheywollock. Come to think of it that might have been Terrence Trent-Darby Trenfield, not Trent.

bloody hell, I would hate to see the Trenfield family tree. I'm confused.

G'day folks, just some more news on a couple of coaching positions and possible recruits.

Looks like Jason 'Joc' MacFarlane will get the nod for the Wangaratta job beating Seymours Steven Daniel.

Aaron Henneman after completing his police training is looking to be stationed somewhere on the border (Albury or Wodonga) wants to play with his brother next year at Corowa. Adam Ramanaskaus could also make a few cameo appearances if delisted by Essendon and the AFL reject Essendons request of placing him on the rookie list. Rama is married to Hennemans sister, thats where the link is.

Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back