Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously another oxygen thief has joined big footy!If you read Jim Beams post it said he will be a handy pick up i was stating that i thought he will be a little bit better than handy!And who really gives a toss where any club gets their money?
Dont take things so personally POJ. Its just a chat forum, chill out a bit. I was just curious where they are getting their money from because they have spent so much in the past couple of years and they only got what the wooden spooners got. sweet **** all

Yarrawonga has smashed Cooloman by over 100 points in the seiniors. Craig Ednie 7 goals from midfield. Rested a lot of Premiership players.

Reserves won by 200 points against Cooloman. Jamie Almond 10 goals.

Odds may well have shortened !!!!!!!:cool:

I wouldnt read to much into Yarra beating Coolamon by 100 points.

Coolamon finished 2nd last in the RFL last year and were getting beat by that by other RFL sides and im sure Coolamon didnt have a full strength side in either

but dont get me wrong im sure yarra are still favs for the flag but i wouldnt shorten the odds just on that result.

cheers.

I wouldnt read to much into Yarra beating Coolamon by 100 points.

Coolamon finished 2nd last in the RFL last year and were getting beat by that by other RFL sides and im sure Coolamon didnt have a full strength side in either

but dont get me wrong im sure yarra are still favs for the flag but i wouldnt shorten the odds just on that result.

cheers.

Yarrawonga were without, Premiership players -
Dallas Gallagher, Jason Wild, Mark Tyrell, Tyler Bonat, Marcus McMillan,and also missing were New signings,- Kyle Archibald, Marty Hardy, Greg Stafford, Bo Nixon, Mark McGough and a few others.

So I would shorten the odds !!!!!

Now footy season is close, I pose a question to all ?

WHO IS THE BEST MEDIA BROADCASTER FOR THE OMFL ?

:D RADIO, TV, PAPERS etc

Can someone fill me in with the Hammond brothers that play at Yarra?? Any good and know that Josh is up and coming what about the other two??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dallas Gallagher, Jason Wild, Mark Tyrell, Tyler Bonat, Marcus McMillan,and also missing were New signings,- Kyle Archibald, Marty Hardy, Greg Stafford, Bo Nixon, Mark McGough and a few others.

Is there any truth to McGough, Stafford and Nixon playing for the Pigeons? If they are signing with Yarra then kiss goodbye all hope of any other team getting close to the flag.

Doubt it Darc.
But give us your spin on the weekend practice match against Corowa.
Who played well, how did the new blokes go, who was missing, etc, etc?

Played 2's and only stuck round till half time of the seniors. Were missing a few key players. Dont think Curzycki played and was missed at CHF. Steve McIntyre played well at CHB and in the Ruck (is a big boy). Jamie Bell did well in the ruck and around the ground. Neither of the Gallops or Aaron Mooney played so midfield was a bit light on. Anthony Carlile was good from what i saw and Ben Kneebone apparently had a real good second half. Mark Strack played well off a back flank in the first half and Andy Hill had some of the ball. Saw a new player run out with the team and asked Johnny Mac about him. His name is Jesse Silver and apparently he played at Werribee last year (not sure if that VFL or another level, any one who could fill me in would be good). Solid type midfielder but played up forward. Looks promising but is yet to commit to club I think. Poor old Pete Taylor struggled, hamstrings must still be a worry as he lacked pace.

stafford is involved at balwyn fc,mcgough is definetly not playin at yarra and nixon is playin at port melb with his bro.where do you get your mail from buddy its quite off the radar.funny though to hear some of the stuff that gets around.
Is there any truth to McGough, Stafford and Nixon playing for the Pigeons? If they are signing with Yarra then kiss goodbye all hope of any other team getting close to the flag.

And Marty Hardy has been cleared from Rennie back to his old club in Tasmania, Smithton.
So he won't be playing for Yarra any time soon either.

stafford is involved at balwyn fc,mcgough is definetly not playin at yarra and nixon is playin at port melb with his bro.where do you get your mail from buddy its quite off the radar.funny though to hear some of the stuff that gets around.
wasnt stafford going to barroga so hes name is getting thrown around the rumor mill how did hargreaves go in the practice match

Played 2's and only stuck round till half time of the seniors. Were missing a few key players. Dont think Curzycki played and was missed at CHF. Steve McIntyre played well at CHB and in the Ruck (is a big boy). Jamie Bell did well in the ruck and around the ground. Neither of the Gallops or Aaron Mooney played so midfield was a bit light on. Anthony Carlile was good from what i saw and Ben Kneebone apparently had a real good second half. Mark Strack played well off a back flank in the first half and Andy Hill had some of the ball. Saw a new player run out with the team and asked Johnny Mac about him. His name is Jesse Silver and apparently he played at Werribee last year (not sure if that VFL or another level, any one who could fill me in would be good). Solid type midfielder but played up forward. Looks promising but is yet to commit to club I think. Poor old Pete Taylor struggled, hamstrings must still be a worry as he lacked pace.

How did Hubble go Darc, where did he play?

wonga you obviously didnt see to much of coolamon last year struggled big time in a lot lesser league and were apparantly missing a a fair few senior players themselves.

but as your obviously fom yarra why would you want the odds shortened i would want them to drift a bit and then whack a wad full on them if they are dead certs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back