Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does joel price go i heard he played in this leauge he is coaching in the wimmara league this year
Dont leave your wallets lying around and dont lend him money! Apart from that the bloke can play a bit but could not string two sensible words together. Good luck to the club he coaches.

This is a little left field but i am wondering what has happened to the poster Harsh but Fair.....Used to enjoy reading some of his interestingly researched snippets, however, seems to have been some time since he has been back on the boards. Could it be the return of one of his great idols to the coaching ranks in the O&M has rendered him speechless...?

This is a little left field but i am wondering what has happened to the poster Harsh but Fair.....Used to enjoy reading some of his interestingly researched snippets, however, seems to have been some time since he has been back on the boards. Could it be the return of one of his great idols to the coaching ranks in the O&M has rendered him speechless...?

harsh but fair is one David.J he got a few other alias's clean bowled is another

Not a lot of talk about yarra lately boys, they are going along quiet well at the min. An are very close to signing a big name name player in the not to distant future!!

harsh but fair is one David.J he got a few other alias's clean bowled is another

Clean bowled? Thought he hated cricket with a passion.....Anyway, im fairly certain that Harsh wont be posting anything detrimental about his favourite team this year(CR), & even more certain we won't be reading about it in the Border Mail, or Twin Cities Post!!!!

Not a lot of talk about yarra lately boys, they are going along quiet well at the min. An are very close to signing a big name name player in the not to distant future!!

any idea who it is? I also heard they had someone big on the go a couple of weeks back, but no announcements yet. I think you might also find that there will be another big name addition to wang in the not too distant future.

while we are on the topic of late big name signings... there is one pending in rover territory! keep your eyes peeled!! literally!! who have we got at maggies and yarra lads?

any idea who it is? I also heard they had someone big on the go a couple of weeks back, but no announcements yet. I think you might also find that there will be another big name addition to wang in the not too distant future.

while we are on the topic of late big name signings... there is one pending in rover territory! keep your eyes peeled!! literally!! who have we got at maggies and yarra lads?

Stop beating around the bush boys, give us some names ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmmm, heard this lad is lookin to give up the awesome weather, beautiful beaches and stunning women to come play in the shit-hole that is wangaratta :D

Typical of most on this website, no names. If you have an balls name names or go back to tellwacking!!!!!!! Noticed a lot of Yarra 3rds from last year are going back to former clubs, eg. O'Shea and Shiels, can it be that the coaching staff are not looking after the younger players???:thumbsdown:

Any news from any prac matches that went on over the weekend?

Heard Corowa showed they are going to be somewhere around the top giving the Pies a touch up yesterday.

Any other results ect?

Have also heard this rumour but from what i hear it is an ex ruckman from another O&M club with relations at the club:thumbsu:

Any news from any prac matches that went on over the weekend?

Heard Corowa showed they are going to be somewhere around the top giving the Pies a touch up yesterday.

Any other results ect?

Wouldn't read too much into the result - both teams had a few outs.

Carlton have won 2 of last 3 pre-season cups.............

But was pleasing to see the Rhino Ryan get through the game!

any details on scores, who played well, injuries, etc?

I think the Roos won about 5 goals or thereabouts.

Injuries - non that I saw.

Good players Wang - Lord (?) was a standout.

Good players Corowa - Collins, Quickdraw McGraw, Mills and Reno after they armwrestled in the rooms before the game....... :)

Ryan better for the run. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back