Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier: Wang Magpies
Runner Up: Yarrawonga (from 5th)
Smokey: Albury
Wooden Spoon: Myrtleford... Daylight 9th.
Disappointment: Wang Rovers - Out in straight sets
League Medal: Pendergast
Leading Goalkicker: Prior - 79
Recruit of the Year: Ben Cousins (two wang clubs in a bidding war)
Headline of the Year: OM Grand Final: LPO til 2012!

Runner Up: Rovers
Smokey: Wodonga
Wooden Spoon: Saints
Disappointment: North Albury
League Medal: Doswell
Leading Goalkicker: Bradshaw 90
Recruit of the Year: Smith
Headline of the Year: Myrtleford move to O&K

carpenter is a cat! played on him on the weekend and smacked him!!! also can someone tell me about lee ramsdale? heard he
was playing 2s the dud???? retire idiot your over it!!!

Move on, if you played on him on the w,e he obviously teared you to pieces and you can't say his a 'Cat' because i think i am speaking for most people when i say he is a hard and courageous player and i rate him to be up there with the top 5 players in the league.I don't think you would be half the player he is and he only has one arm.:thumbsu:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smokey: Lavi
Wooden Spoon: Saints and Raiders to fight it out
League Medal: Ed Clarke tied with Jess Smith (becasue they are the 2 best players in the league not because i go for wang))
Leading Goalkicker: Bradshaw
Headline of the Year: McMagic (After Jon McCormick dominates his second consectutive successfull granny)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Medal: Ed Clarke tied with Jess Smith

Both you and Captain Peanut are kidding yourselves if you think Ed Clarke! will get anywhere near the Morris Medal.

The times Ive seen him play he has been lazy and had minimal impact on games. Would need to dramatically lift his workrate to rate up there with the O and Ms best mids

Premier: Rovers
Runner Up: Wang Maggies
Smokey: Yarrawonga
Disappointment: Corowa Rutherglen
League Medal: Jamie Allan/Scott Oswald
Leading Goalkicker: Peter Cristoforo
Recruit of the Year: Jesse Smith/Karl Norman
Headline of the Year: David Johnston Names His Top 50

Smokey: Lavi
Wooden Spoon: Saints and Raiders to fight it out
League Medal: Ed Clarke tied with Jess Smith (becasue they are the 2 best players in the league not because i go for wang))
Headline of the Year: McMagic (After Jon McCormick dominates his second consectutive successfull granny)

As good a players as both Clarke and Smith are, they can't possibly share the medal, especially with "McMagic" as you put it, coming back later in the year.

I wasn't at Mulwala for the first game but I hear Smith was very impressive.

League Medal: Ed Clarke tied with Jess Smith

Both you and Captain Peanut are kidding yourselves if you think Ed Clarke! will get anywhere near the Morris Medal.

The times Ive seen him play he has been lazy and had minimal impact on games. Would need to dramatically lift his workrate to rate up there with the O and Ms best mids

Must have been his laziness and lack of work rate that saw him dominate the GF midfield last year?

Must have been his laziness and lack of work rate that saw him dominate the GF midfield last year?

you are a black and white disease on this... couldnt have picked a more perfect name for you, peanut is definitely what you are... no-one comes on here wanting to hear you continuously blow wind up every single maggie players a*se... absolute disease that i am hoping rovers can cure this weekend or any other team in the next couple of weeks to keep you in your box!

you are a black and white disease on this... couldnt have picked a more perfect name for you, peanut is definitely what you are... no-one comes on here wanting to hear you continuously blow wind up every single maggie players a*se... absolute disease that i am hoping rovers can cure this weekend or any other team in the next couple of weeks to keep you in your box!

I agree TB, especially with that effort on the last page by the 'peanut' about who will win the derby this weekend, couldnt have been more one sided if he tried

Agreed Clarke had good game GF day but what magpies player didnt that day. In my opinion was very lucky to have got the simpson medal.

Sitting out behind packs with players like Mcormick, Trentfield, Porter, Higgs and many more pumping the ball out to you continually makes life pretty easy for a reciever like him.

A couple of goals from him GF day (when the game was all over) definitly would of helped his cause for the medal.

Will see this weekend just how good Clarke is with the heat on against some the best mids in the comp, Jamie Allan and Andy Hill

Hope Rovers give you a pumping this weekend so you can stop boofing all your magpie teammates up the a... on this site.

Im a mate of Jamie Allens so this is definately on an attack at the bloke... but realisticaly would he get a game in a full strenght magpies line up???

I've had rovers supporters and players agree with me that hes not in the same class as a McCormick, Smith, Clarke, Mullins, Porter ect

Btw anyone who thinks Ed Clarke is a lazy footballer is dreaming, open your eyes and you'll see hes usual the bloke at the botton of the pack dishing it out ffs! and as for him not being a worthy BOG in the granny, were you at the game??? The bloke was fantasic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a mate of Jamie Allens so this is definately on an attack at the bloke... but realisticaly would he get a game in a full strenght magpies line up???

I've had rovers supporters and players agree with me that hes not in the same class as a McCormick, Smith, Clarke, Mullins, Porter ect

Btw anyone who thinks Ed Clarke is a lazy footballer is dreaming, open your eyes and you'll see hes usual the bloke at the botton of the pack dishing it out ffs! and as for him not being a worthy BOG in the granny, were you at the game??? The bloke was fantasic

i think that is a silly question
of course he would get a game for the pies
he is a star of the competition
i think you may know jamie, but you r certainly not a mate of his judging by that last post

i think that is a silly question
of course he would get a game for the pies
he is a star of the competition
i think you may know jamie, but you r certainly not a mate of his judging by that last post

that is the stupidest question iv ever heard, of course he f*kin would

Should have read get a game as starting mid, but comment still stands hes is nothing on McCormick, Smith, Daine Porter or Clarke. Jamies a nice bloke and a good footballer but these other guys are the true elite of ovens and murray at the moment and hes just a level below these guys.

Should have read get a game as starting mid, but comment still stands hes is nothing on McCormick, Smith, Daine Porter or Clarke. Jamies a nice bloke and a good footballer but these other guys are the true elite of ovens and murray at the moment and hes just a level below these guys.

Sounds like your smoking some serious Magpie pole here! Jamie Allan is a class midfielder, up there with the best 5 -10 players in the O&M. Won't compare him to McCormick as they are both super players, or Smith becuase I haven't seen him play, but he is deffinately a better player than Daine Porter and Clarke. Save your rubbish comments for the bar on saturday where some blind fool might take them seriously. Couldn't have had a more biased opinion if you tried......

What other tricks do you have up your sleeve Macgyver? How many games have you seen Smith play? Jamie would start rover in any team within the Ovens and Murray. Not a Rovers supporter but educated enough to say that Jamie is a star.

i tell ya what you maggies blokes ort to pull your heads out of the clouds because you are making absolute fools of yourself and the club whom you probably dont have any official involvement with, and if you do, then you should disclose your names... some of the stuff being posted at the moment is absolutely laughable and that jamie allan post was the pinnacle for me...

the only good thing about both post saying he is 'just a level below' those blokes was the fact that you took mullins out of the original list of bloke... if you were going to say that he wouldnt get a game before mullins i would hope Jamie hunts this "mate" of his down and teaches him a lesson for giving him the ultimate insult...

Can anyone in the wider footballing community shed light on why young Mulraney from the albury football club is being continually overlooked for senior selection after dominating at reserves level in the last half of last year and throughout this years pre season burning up the track, saw the kid play last week against myrt must have had 35 touches and was dangerous around goals. Do the coaches watch reserves football?

Premier: Wang
Runner Up: Yarra
Smokey: Albury
Disappointment: Wodonga
League Medal: Ed Clarke
Recruit of the Year: Sam Carpenter
Headline of the Year: Alpine Eagles Set To Soar In '09

im so sick of reading about both wang teams. anyone out there got something else to talk about.

boring as bat shit!!!!

for a change maybe? wanna get back onto the subject of wodonga or albury i suppose? they the 2 best teams in the comp and its the eve of the derby so suck it up big guy

Are u f***in serious??? He'd get a game in any midfield in the comp!! Clarke, Mullins and Porter are great footy players... But Jamie rates above them from what i've seen. As for McCormick - There's not many better outside the AFL. Stop watching the C Grade netball Wanka... get ur hands off the strudle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back