Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have read get a game as starting mid, but comment still stands hes is nothing on McCormick, Smith, Daine Porter or Clarke. Jamies a nice bloke and a good footballer but these other guys are the true elite of ovens and murray at the moment and hes just a level below these guys.
To be an elite footballer you have to be able to hit targets on a regular basis and and i'm afraid what i've seen of porter he fails to do so, no where near the elite class for me.

To be an elite footballer you have to be able to hit targets on a regular basis and and i'm afraid what i've seen of porter he fails to do so, no where near the elite class for me.

i agree he can't kick for crap..

well come on who are the elite in the comp.. top 10? or 5?

Who are you to be judging anyone in the O&M Adam?
I’m sure your Red Nut brother (McNamara) would take Porter in his team at Rovers if he had the chance. Do you think he would get a game in the O&K with your Mohyhu team?
Pretty rich coming from an average 2’s player if you ask me.
Watching last years O&M grand final and talking to a lot of people there I actually think Porter was unlucky not to get the medal on the day.
Also I don’t think any of us on here should be judging anyone playing the league, chances are they are all better players than us ******s posting.

i agree he can't kick for crap..

well come on who are the elite in the comp.. top 10? or 5?

In noparticular order:

Hargreaves
McCormack or mic not sure
Jamie Allen
Jake Ryan
Nick Raines
jamie Allen
Ednie
Matt Pendergast
Stevens (When he was playing)
Ben Beams (When he was playing)

i tell ya what you maggies blokes ort to pull your heads out of the clouds because you are making absolute fools of yourself and the club whom you probably dont have any official involvement with, and if you do, then you should disclose your names... some of the stuff being posted at the moment is absolutely laughable and that jamie allan post was the pinnacle for me...

the only good thing about both post saying he is 'just a level below' those blokes was the fact that you took mullins out of the original list of bloke... if you were going to say that he wouldnt get a game before mullins i would hope Jamie hunts this "mate" of his down and teaches him a lesson for giving him the ultimate insult...
Your about the only person who picked up on the "level below" aspect of my comments, i dont denie Jamies a good footy player at all, My major point is that wangaratta currently hold four or so of the best mids in the league and that he would stuggle to get much time in the middle... mind you he'd be a handy winger.

As for maggies blokes having our heads in the skys, give us a break we've tasted enought crap off a wooden spoon to last us a life time let us savour our time as the leagues best for aslong or little it lasts. Not as if you rovers blokes didnt brag about how your sh!t didnt stink in the 90's

Who are you to be judging anyone in the O&M Adam?
I’m sure your Red Nut brother (McNamara) would take Porter in his team at Rovers if he had the chance. Do you think he would get a game in the O&K with your Mohyhu team?
Pretty rich coming from an average 2’s player if you ask me.
Watching last years O&M grand final and talking to a lot of people there I actually think Porter was unlucky not to get the medal on the day.
Also I don’t think any of us on here should be judging anyone playing the league, chances are they are all better players than us ******s posting.
You hit the nail on the head calling yourself a ****** Glitter Mohyhu is Spelt Moyhu???? I'm sure my red nut brother would have Jamie Allan any day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You hit the nail on the head calling yourself a ****** Glitter Mohyhu is Spelt Moyhu???? I'm sure my red nut brother would have Jamie Allan any day.

I'll run a spell check over it for you from now on sorry Adam.

Just wanted to point out who you were in case the people your into (Clarke, Porter ect) happen to read this.

For the record i never mentioned anything about Jamie Allan, he is a star who would be one of the first picked in any team in the comp.

Whoever is saying he wouldn't is getting a bit caried away.

took the opportunity to go and watch corowa and albury and today after seeing mighty jindera open up with a win yesterday.

can someone explain to me how no.2 for corowa gets a game at senior level in the ovens and murray?

was embarrassing watching him at full forward today ... robbins i think his name is, he is as fat as a house and i don't think he got a touch for the entire game.

can safely say he wouldn't get a game in jindera's forward line with names like hilton, castles and garland.

corowa has plenty of work to do if they want to reach tossols aim of top 3 ... albury looked much better than i thought they would given there hasn't been much said about them over the off season.

took the opportunity to go and watch corowa and albury and today after seeing mighty jindera open up with a win yesterday.

can someone explain to me how no.2 for corowa gets a game at senior level in the ovens and murray?

was embarrassing watching him at full forward today ... robbins i think his name is, he is as fat as a house and i don't think he got a touch for the entire game.

can safely say he wouldn't get a game in jindera's forward line with names like hilton, castles and garland.

corowa has plenty of work to do if they want to reach tossols aim of top 3 ... albury looked much better than i thought they would given there hasn't been much said about them over the off season.

Very disappointing day for the Roos - skills were terrible but pressure applied by Albury very good.

Credit where credit due.

2nd quarter let the Roos down. Albury the much better team on the day......

Nicky, I can't believe you haven't heard of David James. He is an enigma. His long flowing locks and chunky thighs make girls weak at the knees. If he doesn't get a kick this year he is sure to do some damage with the ladies up Wodonga way.

Meant to be on good $$$. just wanted to know if he is worth it

Frank, I have actually had the pleasure of seeing David James carve up the old Preston Oval playing for the bullants a few years back and this kid has got talent. I liken him to a young Simon Atkins ("the Axe") in both physical apperance and his attack on the footy. I reckon other clubs will soon find out they have let slip a bargain in David James.

Frank, I have actually had the pleasure of seeing David James carve up the old Preston Oval playing for the bullants a few years back and this kid has got talent. I liken him to a young Simon Atkins ("the Axe") in both physical apperance and his attack on the footy. I reckon other clubs will soon find out they have let slip a bargain in David James.

Spot on Jeffrey Boots. Does bear an uncanny resemblance to "the axe".

I think "the axe" will make an appearance in everyone's top ten list after he takes the O&M by storm over the next month.

Very disappointing day for the Roos - skills were terrible but pressure applied by Albury very good.

Credit where credit due.

2nd quarter let the Roos down. Albury the much better team on the day......

yep would agree with what you said there, the tigers were very hard at it and their key forwards dominated whereas corowa didn't have a sizeable target up forward after tafft went off injured meaning ambrose had to play back.

judging by your last comment, i take it you are confident the roos will square the ledger when they next play flowerpower?

was interesting that jake ryan hardly got a kick after giving the salute to albury bar flies in the 2nd quarter.

yep would agree with what you said there, the tigers were very hard at it and their key forwards dominated whereas corowa didn't have a sizeable target up forward after tafft went off injured meaning ambrose had to play back.

judging by your last comment, i take it you are confident the roos will square the ledger when they next play flowerpower?

was interesting that jake ryan hardly got a kick after giving the salute to albury bar flies in the 2nd quarter.

Bit harsh there Josh. Still reckon he would have had the pill 30+ times.........
He's a firey little fella isn't he!!!! :D

I agree TB, especially with that effort on the last page by the 'peanut' about who will win the derby this weekend, couldnt have been more one sided if he tried

I didn't think my assessment of the derby was that 1 sided? I am sure i said it would be a great contest and that this was rovers chance to knock wang off? Pretty sure i credited rovers with a bloody good forward line and a pretty reasonable midfield, but did say they would struggle down back v wang if there was reasonable supply coming in.

Well, it was a great contest for a half. Wang threatened to take control in the 2nd 1/4 but rovers hit back well to lead at half time. The 2nd half just saw too much ball heading inside wang's forward 50 and they were able to capitalise although some wayward kicking kept it much closer than it might have been.

Smith was great for wang again, as were henry and hayse up forward. The backline also held firm under some pressure in the 1st half. Kirby played a very good game, and mullins played his best game for a while.

The derby result shows that wang is some way ahead of the rest at this stage of the year. However so were yarra in the early rounds of 07. It's a long season and things can change pretty quick. It could be very messy at birallee park this week though.

Interesting result between albury and corowa. anyone see it or got any news on the match?

Bit harsh there Josh. Still reckon he would have had the pill 30+ times.........
He's a firey little fella isn't he!!!! :D

was good to see jake give the salute to the bar "flies" and was good to see him at the wang derby wearing some flyware specks... flowerpower at its best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back