Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me who won the VCFL player of the carnival award? And who got O&M best player?

I had to leae early from the game today,but would think Kyle Archibald would have to have got the O&m award if not both, any help ?

Matt Pendergast won the O & M best player award.

I think Col Durie from the GVFL won the best player at the carnival.

how good is Sam Carpenter watched him agaisnt wang he did alrite and then on the weeknd relly impressed me in the interleague all the other onballers in the other teams struglled on him he inialted them

how good is Sam Carpenter watched him agaisnt wang he did alrite and then on the weeknd relly impressed me in the interleague all the other onballers in the other teams struglled on him he inialted them

Mate, feel free to ring a bloke named Oxford, he writes a little book called the Dictionary, could help you somewhat with your posts.

Yeah, Carpenter is a very good player, pretty clean skills which is a credit to him.

I was surprised Carpenter was picked in the side. I dont rate him at all. Especially as a bloke.

i have heard good things about one sam higgs. your thoughts?

very good onballer/half forward. he was the key in wang's premiership win last year. not only did he return to the club but he brought with him clarke pell and lord who were all instrumental in the success. in turn this year the bullant connection has harvested jesse smith and michael hooper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://omfl.vcfl.com.au/newsitem.asp?id=40309&orgID=381&Oname=Ovens+&+Murray+FL&O1c=5&O10c=5

So what are everybody’s thoughts of the futher strengthening of an already powerful magpies outfit?? Or will the damages of tomorrow’s review decision catch up with the pies before the reinforcements arrive, the stocks are starting to get low down at the Norm Minns... You never know old "Snorkel" could almost be in line for a senior run if the tribunal get the scalps as expected

http://omfl.vcfl.com.au/newsitem.asp?id=40309&orgID=381&Oname=Ovens+&+Murray+FL&O1c=5&O10c=5

So what are everybody’s thoughts of the futher strengthening of an already powerful magpies outfit?? Or will the damages of tomorrow’s review decision catch up with the pies before the reinforcements arrive, the stocks are starting to get low down at the Norm Minns... You never know old "Snorkel" could almost be in line for a senior run if the tribunal get the scalps as expected

Well Macgyver i don't think the stocks are running quite that low that "Snorks" will get a game, however, Daine Porter could be missing this week and maybe Ed clarke as well. But i guess all will be revealed tomorrow night.

Yes FHF you may be on the money there old boy. One Pete Nicolas who i must add is just the perfect specimen of a male would be pushing selection after a good showing on the weekend, if the expected absence of young edward comes to life that is

So with the North/Wang investigation complete, i read there have been a few reports laid. I notice the porter boys were mentioned and the way i read it, sounds as though Judd was reported early in the game. Godde was the bloke they were giving it to, but he and Daine weren't reported til the second quarter.

Now be aware i'm in England and have been all year, so i don't know enough about it. But was it the Porter boys trying to fix him up for some reason or had Godde drilled one of them with a headbutt that sparked the boys into action?

I'm just interested to know who got the ball rolling in the whole chain of events. Because the way the story on the BMM site reads, its as if Judd Porter got things going, cos he was reported earlier. Knowing what he plays like I doubt it, and what Godde is like, i'd suggest Porter was retaliating to something.

If Godde had headbutted him to spark it, I hope the wang boys gave him a good old fashion touch up for his troubles.

Be interesting to see if they hand out wristslaps or punishment at the tribunal.

the reinforcements might arrive at just the right time. thayer is a real bonus especially with steer being troubled by a back injury that is going to see him miss the next couple at least. few injury concerns at the norm minns oval currently, with henry cairns solimo canny steer d mccormick all unavailable on the weekend. i think henry and solimo will be back this week, and pell is set to resume in the 2's from his knee reco

i saw the 2's on the weekend and nicolas has to be a big chance to come in this week v yarra, especially with the likelihood of some suspensions arising from the investigation in to the wang v nth alb clash

How about the return of the great Tom Dickson to the Raiders!!

All hail the great man, looks like the area of Albury/Wodonga could be in for a bout of Syphillis if he has his way!

Any thoughts on the suspensions resulting from the wang-north albury investigation? 5 weeks for D Porter, 2 weeks for Judd, while Godde only got 2 for his head butt, and made a point of dobbing on the Porter boys. Hodgson came off a bit righteous about the whole thing too.

Any thoughts on the suspensions resulting from the wang-north albury investigation? 5 weeks for D Porter, 2 weeks for Judd, while Godde only got 2 for his head butt, and made a point of dobbing on the Porter boys. Hodgson came off a bit righteous about the whole thing too.
yeah a dog act from godde dobbing in the wang blokes. have the feeling he woulda been largely influenced by hoggy though. North Albury arent making too many friends down there with hoggy as coach.

yeah no doubt a dog act if he dobbed the magpies in as well. this to go with his other couragous act of headbutting.

Can someone explain to me how one bloke can get 2 weeks for a pi** weak effort (Goode head butt) while another gets 5 for throwing a couple of punches at Goode after the headbutt

Wheres the consistancy boys?:thumbsdown:

yeah no doubt a dog act if he dobbed the magpies in as well. this to go with his other couragous act of headbutting.

Can someone explain to me how one bloke can get 2 weeks for a pi** weak effort (Goode head butt) while another gets 5 for throwing a couple of punches at Goode after the headbutt

Wheres the consistancy boys?:thumbsdown:
More like give you a tissue! You wang people are the biggest pack of whingers i have ever seen!Just play bloody footy and wear the bumps and bruises like everyone else!!!!

More like give you a tissue! You wang people are the biggest pack of whingers i have ever seen!Just play bloody footy and wear the bumps and bruises like everyone else!!!!

Funny how things change Wang Maggies, remember season 2005 one magpies player at tribunal clearly saying B.Murray hit him!!!!
I agree with Pearce off Jack.
Toughen up princess's!!!!

Funny how things change Wang Maggies, remember season 2005 one magpies player at tribunal clearly saying B.Murray hit him!!!!
I agree with Pearce off Jack.
Toughen up princess's!!!!

I agree, no use whinging about it. By the sounds of it the video evidence played a big hand in it.

Although it does seem a bit weird that both J Porter and Godde both got 2 weeks.

Case closed now lets move on, well until North play Wang again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back