Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mongoose said:
I'd be interested if anyone has got anything to say about how pathetic Damien Pattison is as an Ovens & Murray umpire.

It is that obvious that he has not got any idea about what he is doing and he is going to cost a side a match sooner or later.
He would not know how to hold a frigging football let alone umpire a ovens & murray match. He spoils a good game of footy every time he umpires.

If any umpires are out there and following the big footy forum then for christ sake, tell me how this ******* continually gets the green light to officiate in one of the best leagues in country victoria. Send him else where, where the standard is of the same as his umpiring ability, if you can find such a s h i t standard.

He is woeful and shorely the umpiring board can see this!

Has anyone else been involved in a game , or been at a game where this poor excuse for an umpire has "officiated"?
Couldnt agree more with everthing you said Mongoose! The Bloke is an absolute tool and an oxygen thief!!!

Pretty weak Mongoose. But I suppose umpiring always looks easy through the bottom of a stubby.
If you had any ticker you would identify yourself - after all the umpires are named in the paper. All you have done is reinforce my opinion that chat lines are the haunt of peadophiles and geeks. Which are you?
Get off your bum, do something positive and stop whining.

PS - there are two spelling mistakes and four grammar mistakes in your little diatribe too dummy.

Special thanks to bigfooty.com for publishing this crap - it does nothing to help the game

OLDUMP said:
Pretty weak Mongoose. But I suppose umpiring always looks easy through the bottom of a stubby.
If you had any ticker you would identify yourself - after all the umpires are named in the paper. All you have done is reinforce my opinion that chat lines are the haunt of peadophiles and geeks. Which are you?

PS - there are two spelling mistakes and four grammar mistakes in your little diatribe too dummy.

Special thanks to bigfooty.com for publishing this crap - it does nothing to help the game

Takes one to know one OLDDUMP. Which one are you?

OLDUMP said:

Yeah like evryone else on this forum identify's theirself don't they?

I'm not talking about umpires in general i'm talking about a certain umpire that acts like a kid in a mans body. He craps himself when a player doesn't like a decision he has made (which is all the time) and nearly starts crying, and then uses the a fifty metre penalty as a cop out to his cry baby antics.
He swears at players because he panics, and if you ask any player that has played in a game where he has umpired they'll tell you he's has no idea. He didn't even wear the correct uniform on the weekend because his mum didn't pack his bags properly for him.

Maybe he could umpire on Sundays when the juniors play!

P.S. I couldn't care less how many spelling mistakes there were, you got the point!

OLDUMP said:

Noticed that you are a registered user of big footy Oldump!! How unusual considering that you think it is a load of crap!! Maybe if your user name was oldplayer you might have some credibility,but seeing it isnt then maybe picking out peoples spelling mistakes probably is the biggest piece of crap i have read on here!!!!!!!!!

Pretty weak stuff to hide behind an alias and target a guy that is far from the worst umpire in the competition. As a former player I can definitely say he is one of the better ones.

Perhaps you guys that want to write this crap on here would be brave enough to put your names to it. To be honest I don't think that will happen!

localfootyguru said:
Pretty weak stuff to hide behind an alias and target a guy that is far from the worst umpire in the competition. As a former player I can definitely say he is one of the better ones.

Perhaps you guys that want to write this crap on here would be brave enough to put your names to it. To be honest I don't think that will happen!
Hey Guru i pay my money to walk in the gate and therefore am entitled to my opinion. This forum is based on everyones opinion wright or wrong! My name is Jack Pearce and if that makes you feel better then thats fantastic! No one seems to have a problem bagging the crap out of players every day so why should an umpire who obviously has no control or idea be protected!

Jack,

Its interesting that you mention that people have no problem bagging the crap out of players, so that makes it alright to personally bag an umpire.

That is a pretty long bow to draw especially since in all your other posts you have said not one thing about a player playing poorly, but are only too happy to take a swipe at the men with whistles (whether at the AFL or local level).

Now i could be wrong here but i have a feeling that the reason that they try to protect umpires is that its so bloody hard to get people to put their hands up to do it in the first place.

The bonus for you is that you seem to be such a wonderful judge of football yourself (although they do say self praise is no recommendation) and that makes you an excellent candidate to become one.

Im sure the North East Umpires Board would love to see you turn up for training.

localfootyguru said:

That's right you are a "former" player and would have no idea about how bad an umpire he is.

And your going tell me that i hide behind an alias, every person on this forum has an alias you unit. That's my opinion, and i reckon i would have a bit more of an idea than your "localfootyguru" self.

If you have a look at other topics on this forum you'll see that alot of players get bagged out, so why should an umpire be an exception. This topic is "Ovens & Murray" and this certain umpire officiates in it, so it's open slather as far as i'm concerned.

You can call me week or what ever you want, but it's my opinion that he's a terrible umpire and you've got your opinion and everyone else on this forum has their's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ozz12 said:
Jack,

Its interesting that you mention that people have no problem bagging the crap out of players, so that makes it alright to personally bag an umpire.

That is a pretty long bow to draw especially since in all your other posts you have said not one thing about a player playing poorly, but are only too happy to take a swipe at the men with whistles (whether at the AFL or local level).

Now i could be wrong here but i have a feeling that the reason that they try to protect umpires is that its so bloody hard to get people to put their hands up to do it in the first place.

The bonus for you is that you seem to be such a wonderful judge of football yourself (although they do say self praise is no recommendation) and that makes you an excellent candidate to become one.

Im sure the North East Umpires Board would love to see you turn up for training.
You idiot Ozz12 this is an open forum to discuss matters related to Ovens & Murray football! Mongoose made a statement that i totally agreed with and now it seems he and i are the only 2 people using an alias. You have no idea about my football knowledge but you obviously feel that yours is far superior!

Jack,

I couldn’t care less what you think of me personally and at the end of the day my footy knowledge (irrespective of the level) is not the issue. Indeed an old saying is that you never argue with an idiot because they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience! (Others will be the judge as to whom they think the fool)...

However the point I was trying to make is that love them or hate them umpires are a part of the game and as has been said before "you don’t have a game without them".

Sure some will blend into the background whilst others will stand out to certain people because of things that they do. All im saying is that there is a difference between outright slander and constructive criticism that helps the person or indeed the game.

Without wanting to sound condescending, you be the judge as to how Mongoose and yourself have helped the situation.

Ozz12 said:
Jack,

I couldn’t care less what you think of me personally and at the end of the day my footy knowledge (irrespective of the level) is not the issue. Indeed an old saying is that you never argue with an idiot because they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience! (Others will be the judge as to whom they think the fool)...

However the point I was trying to make is that love them or hate them umpires are a part of the game and as has been said before "you don’t have a game without them".

Sure some will blend into the background whilst others will stand out to certain people because of things that they do. All im saying is that there is a difference between outright slander and constructive criticism that helps the person or indeed the game.

Without wanting to sound condescending, you be the judge as to how Mongoose and yourself have helped the situation.
Well i dont want to get be dragged down so i will stop however there was no situation until you and a couple of others started commenting on our opinions!!

Pearce off Jack said:
Well i dont want to get be dragged down so i will stop however there was no situation until you and a couple of others started commenting on our opinions!!
They were our opinions of your opinion.

Works both ways, Tiger.

Good work stiffs, good to see a bit of emotion back in the league, even if he is the best murray jets umpire going around he probably isn't up to O&M standards.

can anyone tell me how tyler "pumpkin" bonnet has been travelling for yarra? and adrian newman down at corrowa? any news on there performances last weekend

Any word on Albury's next move in the chase for Josh Dicketts, ex-Lake Wendouree?
Now that the VCFL has stepped in and overturned the Ballarat Regional Appeals Board decision to grant his clearance he is tied to the Ballarat FL club. Just wondering what Albury where considering in their efforts to get him on the field with his brother in 2006.

What do people think about the Dickett's situation? I'm only going from what I read in the papers (both Ballarat Courier and Border Mail) but if it's a binding contract then surely he should fulfill it.

As a student teacher wouldn't he know a year in advance that he would be doing a 10-week teaching stint the following year and therefore only sign for one? It's not the club's fault that he decided after signing contract that he wanted to do his rounds in Albury.

As I said earlier I don't know intricite details but if Lake Wendouree had paid him the agreed amount and on time (which a lot of clubs don't) then he should be playing for them as he said he would

kangas23 said:
can anyone tell me how tyler "pumpkin" bonnet has been travelling for yarra? and adrian newman down at corrowa? any news on there performances last weekend

He's (Ty) doing alright in the FP next to the pig. Wats with the pumpkin bit.

g'day,

just wondering if there's anywhere you can find the o&m teams for each weekend on the internet. the o&m site used to put them up on friday mornings but doesn't anymore, and i can't find them on the bordermail website either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back