Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how many teams are left in the finals race? By the sounds of it, seems that there's only two.

Write the Panthers off at your own peril, I would suggest.

deposit said:
Can anyone give me an update on what is happening in the Hume FL, who made the finals? Who will win the league Medal?
Howlong and Henty this weekend in the prelim. Osborne are already in the GF. Howlong's gun full-forward, S. Myles is up on a slogging charge tomorrow night, and may be lucky to play again this season.

Henty have done well to get where they are, and despite alleged whinging in the Howlong camp regarding the inclusion last week of young Bushie Jay Koehler, should be too good for the Swampies.

Jindera 4th, and Piney/Rand combine 5th round out the finalists.

Looking at some of the crap on this thread about netball and people moaning about how much other clubs spend, maybe some Hume league news would be handy.

Osborne is a great club. Along with Mitta, the best in the region.

arceri said:
Looking at some of the crap on this thread about netball and people moaning about how much other clubs spend, maybe some Hume league news would be handy.

Osborne is a great club. Along with Mitta, the best in the region.

Who cares about a bunch of *******s playing in a ******* league.
Bunch of hacks, get off this thread and back to the cow paddocks at Osborne, Walla or whichever farm your on!

In the mix said:
Who cares about a bunch of *******s playing in a ******* league.
Bunch of hacks, get off this thread and back to the cow paddocks at Osborne, Walla or whichever farm your on!
You need to get down off your high horse and realise the value of district footy and the important part it plays in any large football community. Where do you think Kozi started?????

Good call Deposit..

All of these blokes are "sp..s'' I presume.

Brent Piltz (Henty), Matt Fowler (Walbundrie), Luke Packer (Walbundrie), Brandon Mathews (Rand), Tim Hargreaves (Walla and Berrigan), Tom Hickey (Holbrook), Kade Garland (Jindera), Adam Eady (Culcairn), Luke Schilg (Brocklesby), Joel Mackie (Jindera), Jayden Kotzur (Culcairn).

A change in terminology wouldn't go astray either as I'm sure parents of kids with disabilities find it tough enough to get through each day, let alone you bringing them further down.

arceri said:
Good call Deposit..

Brent Piltz (Henty), Matt Fowler (Walbundrie), Luke Packer (Walbundrie), Brandon Mathews (Rand), Tim Hargreaves (Walla and Berrigan), Tom Hickey (Holbrook), Kade Garland (Jindera), Adam Eady (Culcairn), Luke Schilg (Brocklesby), Joel Mackie (Jindera), Jayden Kotzur (Culcairn).

A change in terminology wouldn't go astray either as I'm sure parents of kids with disabilities find it tough enough to get through each day, let alone you bringing them further down.

Rack off and talk about your poo league somewhare else tosser! NO offence to all the tosser's out there!

arceri said:
Good call Deposit..

Wow - 10 players! Can't even come up with half a side!
The thing is all of them prob realised at a young age they had to much talent to be wasting away in a sub-standard cow paddock league filled with hacks.
So they went to play good footy in the O and M.
Naming where they have come from says nothing about the standard of the puss Hume league.
Anyone that tells me it is good footy has got rocks in their heads.
So no disrespect arceri, but go start your own thread with the bush footy followers who give a crap.
That's if they have computers out there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lavy_Panther said:
Just wondering how many teams are left in the finals race? By the sounds of it, seems that there's only two.

I'm not writing you guys off. You will play them this week and shut Hargreaves down and they will all start arguing and call each other every name under the sun.

Lavy_Panther said:

yarra were well beaten on the weekend but didn't play to the conditions. went short and wide even when they had a strong wind blowing directly to their end. myrt played direct footy and were far superior.

if it is wet or windy this sunday i reckon lavi would probably get up, but the forecast is fine (max 23). this will suit yarra's chip and run game and i think they will bounce back.

prediction: yarra by five goals

Nobody is writing off Lavi as they are more than capable of knocking anyone off on any given day. As for my boys we don't mind who we play in the big one as we are chock full of confidence going into it and are bursting from the seams for the day to arrive, although it would be good to get another crack at Lavi in a granny as they have beaten us twice in 5 years for the flag and especially after last year in that heartbreaker going down by a point. But in saying that it doesn't really matter as all we're after is the premiership whether its Lavi or Yarra. Anyway good luck to both sides on the weekend hope you beat the crap out of each other (just kidding nah not really lol). And to the winner be ready for a Saints onslaught as we are primed to go BRING IT ON. GO SAINTERS

barrybogan said:
yarra were well beaten on the weekend but didn't play to the conditions. went short and wide even when they had a strong wind blowing directly to their end. myrt played direct footy and were far superior.

if it is wet or windy this sunday i reckon lavi would probably get up, but the forecast is fine (max 23). this will suit yarra's chip and run game and i think they will bounce back.

spot on. yarra wasted too many oportunities kicking 4.16 they did have enough of the ball with the breeze in the last quater but only managed 6 behinds.

They have to much to play for on sunday and should bounce back against Lavington. should be a cracker.

hammer_time said:
spot on. yarra wasted too many oportunities kicking 4.16 they did have enough of the ball with the breeze in the last quater but only managed 6 behinds.

They have to much to play for on sunday and should bounce back against Lavington. should be a cracker.
Haha how do Yarra have any more to play for than Lavington? They're playing for a spot in the grand final, don't be facetious.

Lavy_Panther said:
Haha how do Yarra have any more to play for than Lavington? They're playing for a spot in the grand final, don't be facetious.

Hey Lavy Panther you blokes have no chance this weekend against yarra, you better start planning your mad monday. hahahahaha

barrybogan said:

23 an fine perfect conditions for finals football. Expect Yarra to bounce back hard this week an really turn it on.

Yarra by 42 points

Speaking of Mad Monday, has anyone ever been to Myrtlefords Mad Monday, i have heard that you can hardly move in the local pub and its huge??? Last year i seen on mondays local news Lavi celebrating their win. I think there may have been 20-25 blokes sitting around and having a nice quite drink, when apparently the myrtleford boys really turn it on even know they went down. Probably shows the different spirits between the 2 clubs.

gnik said:
Speaking of Mad Monday, has anyone ever been to Myrtlefords Mad Monday, i have heard that you can hardly move in the local pub and its huge??? Last year i seen on mondays local news Lavi celebrating their win. I think there may have been 20-25 blokes sitting around and having a nice quite drink, when apparently the myrtleford boys really turn it on even know they went down. Probably shows the different spirits between the 2 clubs.

A little birdie told me they were right on the gas sat night after there big win against yarra it might a been an idea if somebody had stood up an said "boys we have a game in 2 weeks". Not just any game the biggest game in there history I would think!!

BIG "H" said:
A little birdie told me they were right on the gas sat night after there big win against yarra it might a been an idea if somebody had stood up an said "boys we have a game in 2 weeks". Not just any game the biggest game in there history I would think!!

You are a goose, get your facts right. I went down to the Buff on sat night thinking a few of the SENIOR players would be down celebrating similar to last year.

It was virtually empty apart from a few senior players with coaching staff, most on softdrink. The only myrt players having a few were a group of 2s players who lost that day - and I mean a few maybe 10.

You think you ve got your finger on the pulse in Myrt H; you ve got no idea.

BIG "H" said:

your little birdy is talking rubbish. the magoos hit the gas pretty hard after bombing out against albury last saturday, but can tell you all the senior players kept a lid on it. learnt from last year after celebrating the semi final win against wang. saints are primed for sunday week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back