Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
daisy_train said:
Has he? he must be a marvel if he's packed his bags from the gold coast.

Yes. Maybe he is a marvel, he certainly isn't a tool like yourself.

It's called figure of speech :eek: . You obviously haven't been educated to know this.

Back to bed little boy. :p

Have heard on the grapevine in the Western Region FL that there will be a big push from Glenorden Football club to gain the services of some players from the ovens & Murray league - the coach of Glenorden Dean Comensoli has relatives in Wangaratta that are russelling up some players to bring down - has anyone heard anything

Go Doggies said:
Have heard on the grapevine in the Western Region FL that there will be a big push from Glenorden Football club to gain the services of some players from the ovens & Murray league - the coach of Glenorden Dean Comensoli has relatives in Wangaratta that are russelling up some players to bring down - has anyone heard anything

The Commensolis are more into Greyhounds than footballers, so I dont know what recruits they will be sending.

J Lappin to be confirmed as coach this week.

BIG"H" said:
After speaking with a wodonga Raiders man last night it looks as though the club is on a mission to regain a number of there players that they have lost over the last 3 or 4 years. Some of the players who are expected to head back to the raiders are Tim Lamb.Tom Dickson,Troy Price,Joel Price,Dane O'neall, Daniel Steinhauser,Clinton Mansell as well a couple from Chiltern who Way will bring with him. They are also set to sign a couple of big name players from Melbourne which is sure to help the development of there youngsters!

Just wondering BIG "H" but do you know where most of these guys went to??? i played a lot of footy with and against these guys, mostly against but I enjoy catching up to see how everyone is doing, would be awesome if you could let me know, especially steiny!

The Dustbin said:
We'll keep a eye on it puma. :thumbsu:

Good work Dusty, what about McGough & Murray being delisted, might be headed back to Yarra and North. Yarra would love him back as sounds like they will be losing plenty.

Puma Kings said:
Good work Dusty, what about McGough & Murray being delisted, might be headed back to Yarra and North. Yarra would love him back as sounds like they will be losing plenty.

Get it right, McGough not going anywhere, got a good job in town, with the AFL I think.

Puma Kings said:
I believe McGough and Allan Murray are staying in the big smoke, has a pretty good gig work wise helping his indigenous brothers - doing a good job at it too. Matty Murray (his brother) was looking at leaving the Hoppers as well but it looks as though Hodgson got there just in time as he looks like he's going to stay after recent discussions. Hoppers would be way behind the 8- Ball to lose Bush to Albury, Dickson to Qld and a Murray......to highest offer.

Any Albury people out there? What is the go with that Dicketts?

Did nt you chase him very very hard, then he went on a holiday mid-year and now he is leaving?

Is that correct?

Seems like a top bloke, tigers must be rapt with him.

BonnScott said:

Did nt you chase him very very hard, then he went on a holiday mid-year and now he is leaving?

Is that correct?

Your right on the money BS, I'd say they would be seething!!

BIG"H" said:
After speaking with a wodonga Raiders man last night it looks as though the club is on a mission to regain a number of there players that they have lost over the last 3 or 4 years. Some of the players who are expected to head back to the raiders are Tim Lamb.Tom Dickson,Troy Price,Joel Price,Dane O'neall, Daniel Steinhauser,Clinton Mansell as well a couple from Chiltern who Way will bring with him. They are also set to sign a couple of big name players from Melbourne which is sure to help the development of there youngsters!

Wanting these players and getting them maybe two different things!!!!!!!

Would they all play regular seniors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puma Kings said:

Murray was drafted from Lavington.

BIG"H" said:
Who are yarra losing mate ? Word is they will only lose Clint Runnalls from there Premiership team.
They also set to announce the signing of Warren Carlile(G/F Bec Davis coaches Yarra Nettball team) who was the VFL ruckman this year, he also played a season in the WAFL 2 years a ago. A huge signing for the club as he is only about 26yo an is being chased by a lot of clubs right aroung the country!

I believe warren may have nominated for the national draft, so the signing may be put off... Don't quote me but just something i've heard.

BonnScott said:

Is that correct?

Page 85.

Puma Kings said:

McGough has not played for yarra so he can not go back. He is a mulwala boy and would play for them if he went home.
But yes would love to have him. And yarra do this every year lose a few and get a few so they will be ok don't worry.

BIG"H" said:
[ Yarra would love him back as sounds like they will be losing plenty.

Who are yarra losing mate ? Word is they will only lose Clint Runnalls from there Premiership team. [/quote] Where is Clint going ? I played junior's with him , very handy player . How does he go in this league , what possy does he play now?

McGough has not played for yarra so he can not go back. He is a mulwala boy and would play for them if he went home.
But yes would love to have him. And yarra do this every year lose a few and get a few so they will be ok don't worry.

Why can he not go to Yarra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back