Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

can anyone give me any info on chisnall from corowa is he as good as he tells everyone he is
Played in a flag in 03 absolutely killed em that day. Won bandf in 04. Played at Yarra before that and was a very important player for them. Has played o and m representitve footy a couple of times as well. A very good footballer.

I find that exrewmely difficult to believe.

After 36 months he can go anywhere.
OK mate, I will try and map this out for you - Take a couple of deep breaths, sit back and listen to what I'm saying.
The orginal quote said: that McGough had been delisted and Yarra would love to have him back (meaning THEY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FORMER PLAYER BACK TO PLAY WITH THEM). Now bare with me...this is where it gets tricky. Now I replied to that (FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO A CLUB THAT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU HAVE PLAYED AT THAT CLUB PREVIOUSLY OR BEEN INVOLVED AT THAT CLUB IN SOME CAPACITY.
NOW, AS I'VE STATED BEFORE HE HAS NEVER BEEN INVOLVED WITH YARRAWONGA FOOTBALL CLUB! HE IS AN EX-MULWALA PLAYER!) Now please tell me you understand what I mean!!!

Played in a flag in 03 absolutely killed em that day. Won bandf in 04. Played at Yarra before that and was a very important player for them. Has played o and m representitve footy a couple of times as well. A very good footballer.
Is he related to Peter Chisnall who played for North in the 70's? Son?

OK mate, I will try and map this out for you - Take a couple of deep breaths, sit back and listen to what I'm saying.
The orginal quote said: that McGough had been delisted and Yarra would love to have him back (meaning THEY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FORMER PLAYER BACK TO PLAY WITH THEM). Now bare with me...this is where it gets tricky. Now I replied to that (FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO A CLUB THAT WOULD MEAN THAT YOU HAVE PLAYED AT THAT CLUB PREVIOUSLY OR BEEN INVOLVED AT THAT CLUB IN SOME CAPACITY.
NOW, AS I'VE STATED BEFORE HE HAS NEVER BEEN INVOLVED WITH YARRAWONGA FOOTBALL CLUB! HE IS AN EX-MULWALA PLAYER!) Now please tell me you understand what I mean!!!

So he cannot play at Yarra?

So he cannot play at Yarra?

He can play at Yarra but he can't go back to play at Yarra because he's never played there.

He could go and play for Corowa, Wodonga, Albury or anyone else in Australia

The only clubs he can go back and play for would be Mulwala, Collingwood, Williamstown or Springvale as he's played for them previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not many will follow!!

I think you wil find at least 2 or 3 will follow. Piltz will follow for sure an dont be suprised if they sign a couple more!!

Myrtleford are set to loose between 12 - 15 senior players as the walk out continues since both the coach an president resigned!
Players who have already departed since last year Travis Hodgson, Brent Piltz, David Steer, Steve Mckee, David Bourke, Brad Murray, Ben McIntyre, Chad Rigoni an a lot more are set to follow!!

I think you wil find at least 2 or 3 will follow. Piltz will follow for sure an dont be suprised if they sign a couple more!!

Myrtleford are set to loose between 12 - 15 senior players as the walk out continues since both the coach an president resigned!
Players who have already departed since last year Travis Hodgson, Brent Piltz, David Steer, Steve Mckee, David Bourke, Brad Murray, Ben McIntyre, Chad Rigoni an a lot more are set to follow!!
Who are McKee,Rigoni,Mcintyre,Bourke and Murray playing for H?

Who are McKee,Rigoni,Mcintyre,Bourke and Murray playing for H?

NOT MYRTLEFORD!

Not sure if they have have put pen to paper anywhere yet. But expect announcements in the coming weeks!!
Expect to see a couple of Myrt boys join former player Luke Brock at Bright next year also.

He can play at Yarra but he can't go back to play at Yarra because he's never played there.

He could go and play for Corowa, Wodonga, Albury or anyone else in Australia

The only clubs he can go back and play for would be Mulwala, Collingwood, Williamstown or Springvale as he's played for them previously.

And St Kilda? What about the Bushrangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back