Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA...unlikely..im presuming ur talking of their skipper...judd porter?? dont think any one would be that stupid...perhaps maybe 'silver kid' aka. jesse silver???
nah just a carlton fan hence the juddy_08 (2008)

HAHA It'd take a clever bloke to put their last name as their username on bigfooty, of course im not "jesse silver" juddy...

By the way, who are these ex wodonga players set to return??

Pull up a bit mate!! Do you really know Doog's or what?? Cos if you do you would know he is pretty quiet natured and I'm 99% sure he wouldn't of told the club that it "owes him". I could be wrong but I can't ever imaging the bloke being full of himself, unlike the Full Forward Raiders have just recruited!!

Absolute tripe. No matter how many exclamation marks you put after it, doesn't make it any less false and misguided.

It has been confirmed today that Mark Doolan has signed with West Perth. I have heard of a very reliable source that he has asked Brendon Way, Paul Twycross and Commitee that he would like his number 12 jumper retired. This is due to apparently (and i quote) the fact that 'he has carried the club for four years' and he believes that "the club owes him".

However good luck to the bloke and all the best as he is trying to better his footy. The raiders will need to recruit well to cover his departure as i expect they will, but i'm not too sure if they can fill the void left by his ego.

The big man aaron fiora returns to slander yet another high profile O&M player, first van shaik, now doolan.. criticism of van shaik may have been warranted, but mark happens to one of my best mates and you wouldnt meet a more modest and humble bloke in your footballing career. Fiora i reckon youre just jealous that he is a first class footballer and youre just a 2nd, no not even that, 5th rate nobody that cant even get a kick in country 2nds. you moron wake up to yourself get a kick!

Pull your head in panther. He is a tool and you are too if you don't realise that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah ill have to agree with lavy panther on this...dont no him all that well but come across a pretty good kid whos hard at the footy....seems like hes got his head screwed on properly trying to further his career off the field...footy only gets u so far....

The big man aaron fiora returns to slander yet another high profile O&M player, first van shaik, now doolan.. criticism of van shaik may have been warranted, but mark happens to one of my best mates and you wouldnt meet a more modest and humble bloke in your footballing career. Fiora i reckon youre just jealous that he is a first class footballer and youre just a 2nd, no not even that, 5th rate nobody that cant even get a kick in country 2nds. you moron wake up to yourself get a kick!
why are you having a conversation with yourself dicko? isnt one bigfooty account enough for ya?

Shattering news out of Myrtleford, Peter Burgess aka Sanga/Spook/Squiggle, has retired citing lack of passion and a need to explore horizons past Gaptsed.

Club said to be shellshocked, but his cult O&M following currently making a push to have the famous 12 retired and far wing renamed Spooks paddock.

Shattering news out of Myrtleford, Peter Burgess aka Sanga/Spook/Squiggle, has retired citing lack of passion and a need to explore horizons past Gaptsed.

Club said to be shellshocked, but his cult O&M following currently making a push to have the famous 12 retired and far wing renamed Spooks paddock.

Peter Who?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm that N.Mossop is heading west with Doogs and will play with the mighty North Beach Tigers.....

I thought that Mossip has already signed with raiders for next year? and he only just got a new job with Waysie as well.
Its a shame if True as Mossip has had a good couple of years at raiders since he has been given the chance to play senior footy.

I thought he would have an even better year next year... Oh Well

I thought that Mossip has already signed with raiders for next year? and he only just got a new job with Waysie as well.
Its a shame if True as Mossip has had a good couple of years at raiders since he has been given the chance to play senior footy.

I thought he would have an even better year next year... Oh Well
are you joking???????? mossop (this is how you spell it sheegers) is a ******, couldn't get a kick in brian cox's stable!!!

Sebastopol Football club (Ballarat Football League)

We are looking to appoint a Playing Assistant Coach for the 2008 season. The successful applicant will be generously rewarded and will have the opportunity to be part of a professional club in one of the best country football leagues. Sebastopol football club is the closest football club to Ballarat Uni and has opportunity for work if needed. We are also looking for 2-3 marquee players for the upcoming season and beyond. If you think this is the next step in your football career and you want to be part of our professional and dynamic team be quick and call

MARK RUSSELL (sen coach) on 0432438459

Does anybody know much about a player named Chris Kelly?

Tall fella. Played at Albury?

Is he anygood? Did he play Seniors?

Yep. Tall fella like you said, played at albury, but i don't think we saw his best footy in his 2 years at the club. Came to us from rival club, lavi, and they were filthy he left cos they rated him. He did his knee in 2005 with them and has battled coming back from it. Ruckmen, doesn't mind a bit of crash and bash, skills aren't brilliant, but most blokes over 6'3 have that problem. still only 25-26 maybe, get him fit and he'll be handy i'd suggest.

What a disgrace. Have you ever met the guy? One of the most modest, down to earth blokes you'll ever meet. Plays it hard on the field, top guy off it.

Perhaps i was a little harsh and yes i've met him. I was commenting more about his on field antics. carries on a bit for my liking, too much lip. much prefer the blokes who get the job done without making everyone aware of it. e.g maher, stevens, doolan, carey, mccormick... and prob any number of blokes we could mention.

Perhaps i was a little harsh and yes i've met him. I was commenting more about his on field antics. carries on a bit for my liking, too much lip. much prefer the blokes who get the job done without making everyone aware of it. e.g maher, stevens, doolan, carey, mccormick... and prob any number of blokes we could mention.

If you 2 r talking about PRIOR ?? He is a SPANNA !!! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back