Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
prior has put bigger bets on the quaddie at doomben, let alone 270 a game

haha haha haha haha haha
juddys said all that needs to be said about that, dunno how high up your mate is at nth albury but he was surely high when he was passing on the info
keep on puffin

Whats going on at yarra dose anyone no.?

Yeah what is happening down at Yarra, they have been a bit quite to date but i' sure they've got a few up there sleeve.

Any other clubs been active over the break, seems like a while since we've heard a big signing..

Are all the clubs back on the track now?

you mean 275 a quarter...
mate u are KIDDING urself if u think a former AFL listed player was playing for 275 a game...there is 2 chances of that happening...ZERO and NONE

Juddy, why does everyone think all the O+M clubs pay out a fortune for players. From what I was told Adam was on $275 a game. Remember he was a NA boy through and through until this year, just like his old man and thats all he wanted to do, play for North. Yes he left and will now be paid better than most but some how I dont think the $ was the main reason! Maybe he didnt see eye to eye with a certain someone?
user_online.gif
progress.gif

COME TO WILSTON GRANGE!! - POSITIONS VACANT for
Local, QLD or Interstate Players!! - Move to sunny Brisbane!!! Jobs, housing assistance and $$$ available!!!!!!!!!
Just send me a private message with your contact details

COME TO WILSTON GRANGE!! - POSITIONS VACANT for
Local, QLD or Interstate Players!! - Move to sunny Brisbane!!! Jobs, housing assistance and $$$ available!!!!!!!!!
Just send me a private message with your contact details
hi there my name is tom dickson and i currently live in melbourne but am looking for a change. i started my career at the wodonga raiders in the o&m where i built my reputation as a budding young star. i then moved on to donvale where i have spent the last couple of seasons and only a cruel run with injuries have cost me winning best and fairests. i am a strongly built rover that is hard at the footy and i can also push forwards to kick goals. i have no loyalties to any clubs and money speaks all languages to me so i'd be after a house, good job, and around $1000 a game. please send me a message because i am willing to talk further about contractual issues. look forward to hearing from you.

hi there my name is tom dickson and i currently live in melbourne but am looking for a change. i started my career at the wodonga raiders in the o&m where i built my reputation as a budding young star. i then moved on to donvale where i have spent the last couple of seasons and only a cruel run with injuries have cost me winning best and fairests. i am a strongly built rover that is hard at the footy and i can also push forwards to kick goals. i have no loyalties to any clubs and money speaks all languages to me so i'd be after a house, good job, and around $1000 a game. please send me a message because i am willing to talk further about contractual issues. look forward to hearing from you.

Tom when are you going to stop this fantasy thing you have about your exceptional talent and tell these people that you are really no where near being a $1000 a game player. You would be worth at least $1500 a game plus some kind of incentive payment written into your contract.:eek: And let Donvale know where you left their car so they can retrieve it. :D

This thread is quickly turning into a shambles. It's hard to keep up if you don't get the border mail and this thread goes quiet for a week. Whats going on out there, surely something is happening.

Surely you have all heard this -

Jayden KOTZA (Not sure on spelling) looking like returning to O & M. Thats fair enough because I've seen him play and he is definately good enough but the where is the question. Raiders? North? Wang? Albury? All interested.

You would think Albury but I believe some issues still need to be sorted out there which leaves the Raiders as maybe not a front runner but definately right in the mix. Be interesting to see what happens.

This thread is quickly turning into a shambles. It's hard to keep up if you don't get the border mail and this thread goes quiet for a week. Whats going on out there, surely something is happening.

Jayden KOTZA (Not sure on spelling) looking like returning to O & M. Thats fair enough because I've seen him play and he is definately good enough but the where is the question. Raiders? North? Wang? Albury? All interested.

You would think Albury but I believe some issues still need to be sorted out there which leaves the Raiders as maybe not a front runner but definately right in the mix. Be interesting to see what happens.

Raiders unlike most o & m clubs, are only training 2 times a week. So knowing his dislike for hard work, i would think they would have to be in the mix.

I think he will have to stay at Culcairn. He was involved in the recruiting for Culcairn (saw him in a few meetings), if he now leaves I would think the new recruits would feel a little deceived.

Raiders unlike most o & m clubs, are only training 2 times a week. So knowing his dislike for hard work, i would think they would have to be in the mix.

Can confirm Kotzour has signed to Raiders, Adam Prior apparently delighted coz he'l now have someone to pass the ball to in between from kicking out at fullback and kicking the goals at the other end, only problem is that he'l have to do Kotzour's running for him aswell :thumbsu:

Fair Point AP, if he was in meetings and helping sign blokes and then takes off you would be very disappointed as a new recruit and as a club I suppose. I believe a couple they have signed were or are mates of his, wonder what will happen there?

I see someone said he's signed with Raiders, if so the Tigers will be spewing even more than when he left them last year I'd be thinking. Thing is in my opinion and very limited knowledge if he was fit he'd be a great player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to my post a few weeks back, wang magpies haven't signed a 3rd sanfl player, he is actually from the wafl. Kirvans or something similar i think is the surname. I hear that he relocated to the north east for work, trained with rovers and then much to their displeasure signed with the magpies. Wang's melbourne based contingent are reportedly flying in pre season training with the northern bullants too.

anyone got any other news on possible late signings to the O&M?

Fair Point AP, if he was in meetings and helping sign blokes and then takes off you would be very disappointed as a new recruit and as a club I suppose. I believe a couple they have signed were or are mates of his, wonder what will happen there?

I see someone said he's signed with Raiders, if so the Tigers will be spewing even more than when he left them last year I'd be thinking. Thing is in my opinion and very limited knowledge if he was fit he'd be a great player.
Kotzor to Albury definitely.

Back to my post a few weeks back, wang magpies haven't signed a 3rd sanfl player, he is actually from the wafl. Kirvans or something similar i think is the surname. I hear that he relocated to the north east for work, trained with rovers and then much to their displeasure signed with the magpies. Wang's melbourne based contingent are reportedly flying in pre season training with the northern bullants too.

anyone got any other news on possible late signings to the O&M?

The bloke in question trained with rovers, showed little promise, and then took off to maggies when offered 250-300 a game. The rover's coach apparently rang the bloke's old president at his last club, asked him what sort of a player he was, and was told that he would be a handy seconds player at most. In turn the hawks wouldnt offer him what he was looking for whereas the pies would. Smells like another van shaik affair, maggies chasing and paying someone they think is decent whereas he will turn out to be a fair spud. *Interesting Rumour* - apparently hooper and smith who have recently signed with the pies have combined salaries of $50,000 this year. in comparison, clubs like rovers, corowa, and raiders pay about 150k per year for all their players, support staff and coaches. 2 players paid nearly a 3rd of some other clubs entire payments!!!!!! anyone hear otherwise?

The bloke in question trained with rovers, showed little promise, and then took off to maggies when offered 250-300 a game. The rover's coach apparently rang the bloke's old president at his last club, asked him what sort of a player he was, and was told that he would be a handy seconds player at most. In turn the hawks wouldnt offer him what he was looking for whereas the pies would. Smells like another van shaik affair, maggies chasing and paying someone they think is decent whereas he will turn out to be a fair spud. *Interesting Rumour* - apparently hooper and smith who have recently signed with the pies have combined salaries of $50,000 this year. in comparison, clubs like rovers, corowa, and raiders pay about 150k per year for all their players, support staff and coaches. 2 players paid nearly a 3rd of some other clubs entire payments!!!!!! anyone hear otherwise?
Who gives a toss what clubs spend? Good luck to them if they have got it!

Obviously a petty little Rovers fan posted this.
I like how when a team has a bit of sucess people start throwing round stupid $ figures that players are getting.
Ryan trained with the Rovers and didn't say a bad word about them and can promise you he didn't ask for money nor is he getting more than base at the Magpies. He is also one of the better blokes you'd meet and will be a great addition to the pies no matter what he plays 2's or seniors. Rovers missed out as it's not always about football ability. No one is talking him up at Wang so we'll see how he goes.
If the Rovers coach was any kind of bloke or coach he probably shouldn't be telling people he's "a seconds player at best". Then sitting scratching his red head wondering why he can't attract people like Ryan when stuff like this gets back to him.
Enjoy hearing where you plucked that $50K for the new Melborne blokes.
I hear an *Interesting Rumour* that the new ruckman (can't remember his name) is on $90,000 this year..

you are telling me raiders spent 150k on everything last year or will this year. if it was last year they had some blokes getting triple what they deserved. i reckon all the dollars quoted on bigfooty should be divided by 2 at least to give a more realistic figure... sometimes divided by 10!

Ok to try to spark this thread lets guess how much each club will spend in 2008, how much the coach gets, how much the highest paid player is on... if you want to name that player up to you.

I'll have a think bout it and post again sometime soon.

you are telling me raiders spent 150k on everything last year or will this year. if it was last year they had some blokes getting triple what they deserved. i reckon all the dollars quoted on bigfooty should be divided by 2 at least to give a more realistic figure... sometimes divided by 10!

Ok to try to spark this thread lets guess how much each club will spend in 2008, how much the coach gets, how much the highest paid player is on... if you want to name that player up to you.

I'll have a think bout it and post again sometime soon.

Well said RBR. If raiders spent 150k last year they will spend 200k this year with the addition of Prior.

No doubt in the world that Lavy spend the most out of every club. I reckon the panthers will spend between 250 and 300k this year on players. Coach probably on half that figure. highest paid player....I think the panthers use a communist type system when it comes to player payments so id say everyone on their list is on 1k a game. :thumbsu:

Yep spot on Raffy payments are through the roof these days. Myrtleford are looking to break the mighty million this year, I would have thought pretty standard for most other clubs in the O&M but a big feat for such a small town.

They have also spent close to $100k on their new strength & conditioning coach Gerad Garoni - comes from the old school and a real motivator. Saints in 08.

Yep spot on Raffy payments are through the roof these days. Myrtleford are looking to break the mighty million this year, I would have thought pretty standard for most other clubs in the O&M but a big feat for such a small town.

They have also spent close to $100k on their new strength & conditioning coach Gerad Garoni - comes from the old school and a real motivator. Saints in 08.
Pmart you talk crap! Myrt would be lucky to pay that on their players, spot on about Garoni though tough as nails that bloke, frm the school of hard knocks and seems to be getting the best out the players from all reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back