Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon you guys Gerard wouldnt get out of bed for that sort of Money.
I think you will find he would JB! Can anyone fill me in on what Gerads exact role at the club is as i would love to know what sort of impact he is having on the players and if he is planning a comeback? I think he will need a new jumper as last years may be a little burnt!

I think you will find he would JB! Can anyone fill me in on what Gerads exact role at the club is as i would love to know what sort of impact he is having on the players and if he is planning a comeback? I think he will need a new jumper as last years may be a little burnt!

He is first and foremost Myrtlefords Strength and Conditioning coach - but also doubles as a goal setter and youth mentor for the Alpine Eagles U'19's.

Hard to beleive he finds time considering his sports management company GG Mangement is booming - I beleive he was key player in the Judd to Carlton trade.

He is first and foremost Myrtlefords Strength and Conditioning coach - but also doubles as a goal setter and youth mentor for the Alpine Eagles U'19's.

Hard to beleive he finds time considering his sports management company GG Mangement is booming - I beleive he was key player in the Judd to Carlton trade.
Thats great it will be interesting to see how many of the Alpine eagles follow in his footsteps!I wonder if the thirds coach has had to give some of his 50K in order to attract the GG management group to McNamara reserve?

Word on the street is that G Rad is planing a comback! Is believed to be very interested in the vacant number 12 jumper at the mac reserve

Not rating the Rovers in your top 5 predictions Glitter??

Badsy..

Nah I recon they'll be fighting it out with Alb for that 5th spot.

They haven't really picked up anyone to suggest they will improve apart from Norman, and they are likely going to loose there best player Jamie to Box Hill aren't they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeking any info on Daniel McLoughlin (one of the Wang sides) if available - how does he go, can he play??

Also - can anyone tell me how Clayton 'Simpson' Anderson has fitted in at Lavi Panthers ???

Who told you that? the same person that keeps saying at the end of every season that Mr Shir is on the market and heading to Canberra but never goes.(only tyre kicks)

haha, hey Bundy, why dont you send Tiger Uppercut a personal message and ask him who he is. You might be surprised to find that the Tiger might know Matt Shir extremely well :thumbsu:

Will do tige, and you can tell yours i left the money on top of the fridge

Now now boys, if your going to carry on like this take yourself down to the pub and get yourself into a biff, dont go hiding behind this forum. As good a player that Shiry is there's no possible way Wodonga can afford to pay any one player that amount of money ( 60k p/y ) Most clubs football budget would be between 100k - 150k, except 2 teams and ones not Wodonga. Does anyone know the reason McMillan has taken of to Cairns or is anyone about to speculate? Massive, massive loss!

Daniel McLaughlin had his most consistent year for the rovers finishing in the top 5 in their b&f last year, he also won the b&f in 2004. Very courageous, strong overhead and can play in a number of positions. I have heard he is moving to Bendigo with work?

haha, hey Bundy, why dont you send Tiger Uppercut a personal message and ask him who he is. You might be surprised to find that the Tiger might know Matt Shir extremely well :thumbsu:

Yeah I had a feeling T_u was well known to Shirry.But he would never guess who I was when i was around at his joint in my BB costume filming a new Bundy ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back