Ovens & King FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Bright looking like the inform team in the comp at the moment.
Pretty interesting games most weeks with Benalla, Doon, Bats, Greta all solid teams.
Tough starts to the year for Hawks and Hoppers
Saw Bright at Easter . Obviously a different story if half time 10.7 not 2.15😀. Noted a name that popped up in their team 2 weeks ago. On holiday ? Friend of coach? Have seen Blacks. Team to beat . Addition of saints players have created best mids and forwards on O &k . Defence a bit big and slow😀. But who cares if the ball is going the other way at nearly every clearance. This Saturday game of great interest . Get along to sunny Bright . Spend a$

Bright v benella this week will be a great game
Both sides are in reasonable form too spot up for grabs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe there time has come
Can't stay up there for ever
There not so cocky now when sides are playing them now I'm told
They are still in the top 4 but teams have got there measure now and are coming harder than ever at them now
Interesting end to the year

Maybe there time has come
Can't stay up there for ever
There not so cocky now when sides are playing them now I'm told
They are still in the top 4 but teams have got there measure now and are coming harder than ever at them now
Interesting end to the year
Frankly , Blacks with no injuries are 6 good players better than anyone else. And they don’t look “ fragile” . No 8 and 15 the biggest pick ups this year. Their bottom 6 better than everyone too. And there’s no old blokes running around for them ( I think) , so if they keep their list together , and grab some juniors from Benalla junior teams , will take some beating for a few years.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & King FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back