Pack ya bags Chicky

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow so let me get this straight

Embley brings Cousin's Ex over to Chicks place where Cousins is staying?

Chick tells her to **** off your not wanted, Embley jumps in and a fight starts?

Fight continues over the weekend, Cousins cant handle it all right now so doesnt attend training, Worsfold rings up Ben, Ben tells him to stick it.

Chick who missed 1 training session has another blue in one of the two sessions during the day and storms off.

Club suspends Cousins indefinate without pay (strange that they would make it indefinate, would have thought just a suspension of say 1 month would have been justified, yet they suspend him indefinate and make it without pay)

The club and Cousins family are looking at both getting legal advice over the pay issue?

John Worsfold to call Embley & Chick into his office and crack their heads.
So I take it that when chick storms off, Sumich and Sutherland must of been having words to him and Chick tells them both to **** off?

if embers version is correct then Ben has been harshly dealt with IMO. He was put in a tough position and obviously the break up has caused issues but apart from telling Worsfold to stick it on the phone he really hasn't done to much wrong....was trying to avoid seeing the real embers at training obviously till it all blew over. If this is accurate then the banning and Doltons press conference may have blown this up more than was required????

Thoughts....

thoughts....

Chicky seems to be the ******** in this case.

I dont know, why would Embley bring Cousins EX g/f to the place where Cousins is staying?

If Ben is having trouble dealing with his private issues you would like to think his team mate would have a brain and realise bringing the ex over would cause problems wouldnt you?

If anyone is to blame I'd say its Gooding for increasing the pressure on the club with his interview last week on the footy show. Also suspending someone indefinate for missing training ??? ... come on they must think everyone is stupid. I think the club is to blame more than anything.

i thought the party on the weekend was braunies engagement.
I also thought braun was one of the biggest druggies
i also thought this whole banning was because ben was too ****** up on drugs to train
But its more to do with his break up among other things as well as his perceived drug addiction.

wow.

Why is chicky so determined to stir **** by repeatedly tryna fight embley when its cousins battle?

But its more to do with his break up among other things as well as his perceived drug addiction.

wow.

reading the 100 articles out now the punch on was after the engagement party

Also it seems Ben has been partying pretty hard over the past 3 weeks and at the jumper presentation the club wasnt impressed with his condition, read into that what you will I guess.

The break up may be the straw that broke the camels back?

I would also like to say I think its disgraceful how opposition supporters are getting stuck into Cousins about these incidents yet are the first to post up threads containing the thought of picking ben cousins up cheaply... hypocrites.

I would also like to say I think its disgraceful how opposition supporters are getting stuck into Cousins about these incidents yet are the first to post up threads containing the thought of picking ben cousins up cheaply... hypocrites.
My thoughts exactly mate.

thoughts....

Chicky seems to be the ******** in this case.

Wouldn't it be fair to say that all of them are grown men and should all take some responsibilities for their own actions. It's all very well to sit on your computers and point the finger at only certain players because youv'e heard a rumour or some inuendo but at the end of the day these players make their own choices and in BC's case they are constantly poor choices. Michael Gardiner would be *****ing himself laughing. Perhaps Woosha needs to go and the Eagles get someone in who could instill a little bit of discipline in the group???????

I dont know, why would Embley bring Cousins EX g/f to the place where Cousins is staying?

If Ben is having trouble dealing with his private issues you would like to think his team mate would have a brain and realise bringing the ex over would cause problems wouldnt you?

Given they went out for 10 years or so there has got to be a massive case of friend-custody litigation. SD probably doesn't have any friends of her own left after going out with BC for 10 years so it's not unreasonable she would be close friends with Embleys Mrs and be keen to go to a party that all the people she knows are at. No different to any other longterm relationship breakup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given they went out for 10 years or so there has got to be a massive case of friend-custody litigation. SD probably doesn't have any friends of her own left after going out with BC for 10 years so it's not unreasonable she would be close friends with Embleys Mrs and be keen to go to a party that all the people she knows are at. No different to any other longterm relationship breakup.

if she doesn't have any other friends then that's her problem. She should have kept her friends from before or had ones outside of her boyfriends circle.

That situation would piss me off no end and has done. Women need to realise that the majority of their boyfriends mates are only their friends coz they are going out with said mate.

Once that relationship is over, so is their friendship. Embley should have known better FFS, and looks like a traitor rocking up with her. He should have told his chick to take her shopping or to the movies or something but i can assure you there is no way in hell i would be seen in that situation in front of all my mates.

Totally understand chick for giving her a piece of his mind and if i was him i would have belted Embley too for being a big ****ing girls blouse and putting his good mate in that very awkward situation!!!

SO. As it goes, if Cousin's can get himself in the right mind frame to attend training with all the tensions about he'll be fine soon enough and back in the team.

What about this drug test. What is the possibility of a positive result?

Michael Gardiner would be *****ing himself laughing.

I dont see a Premiership Medallion round his neck . . . . .

I also thought braun was one of the biggest druggies
i also thought this whole banning was because ben was too ****** up on drugs to train

wow.

LOL @ Braun being a druggie. Hes the last person who is on drugs down at West Coast.

Chick started this incident however unlike Cuzz he wasnt on his last warning.

if she doesn't have any other friends then that's her problem. She should have kept her friends from before or had ones outside of her boyfriends circle.

That situation would piss me off no end and has done. Women need to realise that the majority of their boyfriends mates are only their friends coz they are going out with said mate.

Once that relationship is over, so is their friendship. Embley should have known better FFS, and looks like a traitor rocking up with her. He should have told his chick to take her shopping or to the movies or something but i can assure you there is no way in hell i would be seen in that situation in front of all my mates.

Totally understand chick for giving her a piece of his mind and if i was him i would have belted Embley too for being a big ****ing girls blouse and putting his good mate in that very awkward situation!!!

You're not very good with the ladies, right?

Let me guess, you're bald, you've got a hairy back, suffer from erection issues, haven't got a girlfriend & have a long held fantasy of bedding your mother (or possibly already have).

Nobody likes people like you.

Go to the top of the West Gate Bridge & jump you tosser.

Let me guess, you're bald, you've got a hairy back, suffer from erection issues, haven't got a girlfriend & have a long held fantasy of bedding your mother (or possibly already have).

Nobody likes people like you.

Go to the top of the West Gate Bridge & jump you tosser.

LOL **** off you **********. Your pathetic assumptions about me couldn't be further from the truth. What are you a chick???

What i said was spot on for many people in society. Women need to know that they need to keep their own friends and not drop them like a bag of shyte and rely on all their boyfriends social circle coz it may not be there forever. What the **** is wrong with saying that?

I don't bed my mother but I'd like to **** your mother up every which way i could for saying such a thing. Be very careful what you say **** head!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pack ya bags Chicky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back