Pack ya bags Chicky

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly,
I believe Chick would've come to blows with someone inside those changerooms today.

He was (and the vision 7 showed proved this) out of control. Even Peter Worsfold went over and I seriously thought he was going to be hit by Daniel Chick.

IMO any player who hits one of his team mates has committed one of the most serious on-field or off-field offences.

I love the West Coast Eagles Football Club as I grew up as a true supporter of the club but they need to sort this out.

I'd prefer Embley and Cousins together in my time than Chick

Sounds like Chicky was sticking by his mate (whether that be misguided or not).

You want to see him sacked?

Sticking by his mate my arse. Hes the one leading Cousins down the wrong path. Chick just hasnt got caught yet.

When I heard about the Chick/ Embley thing I was glad it was Chick siding with Cousins. Like someone said, its his last year anyway so piss him off if its going to help repair the team as a group.

I feel sorry for Ben if his health is affected, and hope he can pull it all together asap. I feel almost traitorous giving it to Chick, after he basically won us the GF. But at the end of the day the team, and repairing any rifts there may be, comes first.:(

Yeah, you're right. Cuzz was an angel till Chicky came to WC.

He pretty much was in the eyes of everyone else when you think about it. Chicks a serial offender. THis is about the third fight he has gotten into and is yet to be punished. If hes gonna act like a prat swearing at guys like Sutherland who did nothinf wrong then he gets what he deserves

Honestly,
I believe Chick would've come to blows with someone inside those changerooms today.

He was (and the vision 7 showed proved this) out of control. Even Peter Worsfold went over and I seriously thought he was going to be hit by Daniel Chick.

IMO any player who hits one of his team mates has committed one of the most serious on-field or off-field offences.

I love the West Coast Eagles Football Club as I grew up as a true supporter of the club but they need to sort this out.

I'd prefer Embley and Cousins together in my time than Chick
Where do you get off? It,s quite obvious you,ve never played the game. Every footy club has these altercations all the time at training or what ever.Do you think that when one get,s married or something the whole list is invited? Think again, they,re all different characters.

He pretty much was in the eyes of everyone else when you think about it. Chicks a serial offender. THis is about the third fight he has gotten into and is yet to be punished. If hes gonna act like a prat swearing at guys like Sutherland who did nothinf wrong then he gets what he deserves

Yeh you're right, It was chicky that introduced him to drinking and gave him special lessons on how to get away from a booze bus

It was chicky who introduced Cousins to his good mates who were underground crime figures.

Its also chickys fault that there is world hunger.

Chicky should be shot and you're a d*ckhead. :thumbsu:

Where do you get off? It,s quite obvious you,ve never played the game. Every footy club has these altercations all the time at training or what ever.Do you think that when one get,s married or something the whole list is invited? Think again, they,re all different characters.

I'm sorry I didn't see anything saying you were joking.

Players may have disagreements and verbal stoushes I don't deny that, when someone starts becoming physical in a disagreement thats grounds for assault.

I have been in 2 AFL football clubs and seen players come close to blows once. Before either player could throw a punch other players stepped in and they later apologised.

Yeh you're right, It was chicky that introduced him to drinking and gave him special lessons on how to get away from a booze bus

It was chicky who introduced Cousins to his good mates who were underground crime figures.

Did Chicky pick up these habits in Lygon St when he was playing for you suckers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That wasnt Chickys fault but his suspension today sure as hell was,

So can we assume then that this is more relationship/fight etc than drugs?

The fight was between Chick and Embley. Cousins wasnt throwing punches... Chick was and more then one time two. Apparantly had a go 3 times. Thatd pretty much mean every time CHicks seen Embley since hes tried to knock him out....

The fight was between Chick and Embley. Cousins wasnt throwing punches... Chick was and more then one time two. Apparantly had a go 3 times. Thatd pretty much mean every time CHicks seen Embley since hes tried to knock him out....

So none of Bens actions have led to this situation?

So reading between the lines - Embley has sided with Samantha (I think his wfe is freinds with her) and Chicky took issue with this. Or is this a little simplistic?

Pretty much the simplest version you will get but its pretty much spot on too. Embleys tried to solve the problem and copped abuse for trying really

Remove this Banner Ad

Pack ya bags Chicky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back