Autopsy Paddy and Ray v Hawks in Hodges 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight after, while Dangerfield is on the ground, you can see Rough bend over and feel his shin.

Rough should have stayed on the ground, writhing in pain, calling for the trainers.

The Dangerfield media wank has been sickeningly over the top this week.

he had a good game. However, I don't see any evidence that he was actually negatively affected during the game. He did some token hobbling when the ball was nowhere near him, yet sprinted like Usain Bolt on the lead.

But all I've heard is heroic Dangefield, Dangerfield on one leg. ****ing fairy tales they're peddling...

Its all irrelevant because we won the close game that mattered. Forget last year wasnt a knockout game.

Yeah we won the most important game, but Its just plain stupid to say a qualifying final with a home prelim final up for grabs is irrelevant.

he had a good game. However, I don't see any evidence that he was actually negatively affected during the game. He did some token hobbling when the ball was nowhere near him, yet sprinted like Usain Bolt on the lead.

But all I've heard is heroic Dangefield, Dangerfield on one leg. ******* fairy tales they're peddling...

I applaud this post, legendary stuff :)

Rough should have stayed on the ground, writhing in pain, calling for the trainers.

Not the Hawthorn way.. see when Sic hobbled off in pain? Came back 10 mins later without a single hint he had been injured, Fakefield went down twice, came back as if he had a leg replaced yet sprinted like a mad man anytime the footy came near him.

It was a performance of a lifetime

But all I've heard is heroic Dangefield, Dangerfield on one leg. ******* fairy tales they're peddling...
Great player. Even greater brown nose.
Hence the media exaggeration

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind the media bs though, more pressure on the rivals is never a bad thing! It always reminds me of Liverpool and Essendon, with the amount of delusion already there, add a bit of water and it all overflows. Though Geelong handle it better than that I guess, read 2008, and this team ain't that one.

Not the Hawthorn way.. see when Sic hobbled off in pain? Came back 10 mins later without a single hint he had been injured, Fakefield went down twice, came back as if he had a leg replaced yet sprinted like a mad man anytime the footy came near him.

It was a performance of a lifetime

Can we give him an Oscar, or a Tony, for that performance?

I don't think people are being too hard on him, I think its just more trolling than anything
its been proven that trolls know they are hurting people but just don't care

there's been a lot of unfunny shit posted since he missed the shot, some of it just plain nasty

there's been a lot of unfunny shit posted since he missed the shot, some of it just plain nasty

Isaac wont care to much whilst he's holidaying in the states or something in September, of that we can be assured.

I inboxed him a pump up message on instagram to help counteract some of the hate messages. He mentioned on Future Stars that he'd received a lot of nice messages from people. Though I'm sure it was overwhelmingly bad. It's good to know that a lot of people got around him. Hawks followers (not supporters) who sent him crap should go follow Richmond.

Isaac wont care to much whilst he's holidaying in the states or something in September, of that we can be assured.

You make it sounds like his stolen your last dollar. People need to get a grip, it's a game of football

he will move on, seems like a a guy who is fun at heart and won't be affected by it

he will move on, seems like a a guy who is fun at heart and won't be affected by it
Translation: he'll be fine so i can say whatever i want without feeling bad

I know we live in a time where mental health and awareness is at an all time high, and it is bloody great that people feel it's ok to talk. But on the flipside I just don't get how people can be so effected by words written by people they've never met (this isn't pointed at izzy at all). How do these people go when they get told they're no good in a face to face situation from someone they respect?

I remember getting the flick after my 3rd game of under 18s, my coach at the time (legendary name) said id never pull the jumper on again. I reckon that instilled a fair bit of steel, being told you're no good, you're shit, you shouldn't be playing for our club should drive you to play at an even more elite level.

I'm pretty short sighted maybe, but I was raised by a single tough women, and I think most of the women are mentally stronger than men. You brush off the bullshit and you jog on, I think that's what Izzy does anyway and maybe he can pass on some advice to others that struggle with mental illness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Paddy and Ray v Hawks in Hodges 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back