Paddy Dangerfield is a squealing little bitch like everyone is saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

2 AA years,a flag in 04 and 300 games. I would take that anyday of the week but i don't rate him among our best ever

2 AA years,a flag in 04 and 300 games. I would take that anyday of the week but i don't rate him among our best ever
And how many dives in that period before the AFL threatened to smack him on the bum..?

Sorry, I refuse to sink to the depths of Hawks supporters and troll an injury
Lol! That makes you a rare bay poster indeed (and an even rarer handbagger).
Look at the multiple outpourings of glee in the various Jaeger threads for examples.

This thread however is trolling a non injury.
Ive already said if he has got a broken ankle/foot I'll apologize unreservedly and give him props for playing out the game.

Im happy pissing myself laughing at a pathetic wimp blubbering over a little knock but have nothing but sympathy for an injured player, particularly a foot injury which I know can be disastrous.

Supposedly Sicily was carried off with a loose tampon but was right to come back on after some readjustment.
Wow. Utterly typical of a Geelong flog to troll a potentially very serious ankle injury.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Utterly typical of a Geelong flog to troll a potentially very serious ankle injury.

giphy.gif

So if Danger misses a week due to this foot injury all Hawks in here.can be banned for injury trolling.

You sound like most of the chicks ive known.

(Admittedly some just say "Whatever you like sweetie, but it will cost you extra")
Yeah, a trip around the world doesn't come cheap, right Mofra ??

So if Danger misses a week due to this foot injury all Hawks in here.can be banned for injury trolling.
No use trying to play the deflection game now, your enjoyment of poor James Sicily's tragic ankle injury has already been noted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Paddy Dangerfield is a squealing little bitch like everyone is saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back