Pakistan vs Bangladesh - 2 Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

Sammo360

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
What's happened to Pakistan? Losing to USA now losing a Test match to Bangladesh for the first time.

Not a good start for Jason Gillespie.

It's sad but Pakistan will always be dodgy you can't legit lose so many straight forward draws if your trying.. I made $43k years ago when Hauritz "spun" Australia to victory because I had a hunch they'd not try lol...

Still match fixing simple... watching most those wickets were like watching ******s throw a game

How can you fix to deliberately edge balls onto your stumps or to the keeper.

If you are THAT gifted, you are bradmanesque. It’s quite simple.

You could write your own cheque as a cricketer. In which case you could make money without ever risking jail.

Furthermore, while I’m not accusing any cricketer of being a rocket scientist, any of them with half a brain controls what they can control. Ie. they spot fix and arrange to ensure that incidents happen on particular balls rather than outright results happen as results themselves are too easy to detect.

How is it that Bangladesh can beat Australia in tests and it’s fine and they can go to Mt Manganui and win a test and that’s fine but against arguably the worst Pakistan team in 50 years, the best Bangladesh team in its 25 year history can’t win without it being fixed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan vs Bangladesh - 2 Tests

Remove this Banner Ad

Back