Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

But yet again another Australian team sports shitting the bed at the Olympics.

I’m almost at the point of saying **** it defund them all and only give money to individual athletes.

Called it. Happy to welcome back the muppets who challenged me. We just refuse to be a professional team with a professional attitude… fancy giving up a 24 point lead at this level. On par with the Aussie hockey teams

Let's be clear, it's not "heartbreak for the boomers". It was terrible sloppy play, crap rebounding and an inability to take chances down the stretch. Serbia tried pretty hard to choke it away, they just aren't at our elite level.

Why do refs always go against Australia in world cups/Olympics?
Probably our accents get on their nerves when our players talk back lol

When i was overseas for a while and i heard other Aussies i was like holy crap do we sound like that :p

Why do refs always go against Australia in world cups/Olympics?

Because USA Vs Australia isn't as sexy as a US 30 point blowout victory against a team they already beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a good run. It took the best of Jokic to drag them over the line. Patty getting a ridiculous shot over him on a horrible play to force OT is ****ing hilarious

In NBA terms we're the Indiana Pacers, have some decent years here and there but never enough talent as say the 90's bulls or the Lakers or even the Celtics lately, to really say we're an actual title threat.

It is funny how people go on like we should always make the Gold Medal Match

As disappointing of losing. This team in 4 years will only get better. Giddey and Daniels only 21, along with 4 more years of development with players come through. McVeigh is going to be an important piece in 4 years!

Reddit has pointed out that Serbia attempted to call a timeout with none remaining with 1.4 seconds left. That’s an excessive timeout which should result in possession and shots with scores tied and 1.4 seconds left.
Chris Webber like

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back