Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope our next coach understands about making plays for those who are hot. Mcveigh and Reath were hot offensively today but zero plays were run for them. They had to force their shots to get them.
Thought finally we go to Reath in the post, when Jokic is guarding the perimeter, in the overtime meant going to win.
But nope, that’s the last time Australia even go inside v Jokic on the outside.

I hope our next coach understands about making plays for those who are hot. Mcveigh and Reath were hot offensively today but zero plays were run for them. They had to force their shots to get them.

He even dragged Patty when he was hot. Yet leaves him on when missing and turning it over and refusing to pass. Genius coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He even dragged Patty when he was hot. Yet leaves him on when missing and turning it over and refusing to pass. Genius coach.

It's sad just how short-lived our "golden" era will be.

Simmons will (likely) never play for the Boomers.

Exum may not make it to Los Angeles given the injury history.

We've got some good kids coming through but you need very good, battle-hardened, big men to do well at the Olympic/WC level and I don't think we have enough coming through.

What's our 2032 team looking like this far out?

We've got some good kids coming through but you need very good, battle-hardened, big men to do well at the Olympic/WC level and I don't think we have enough coming through.

“Golden era” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bogut amongst that.

Have to get generational forward/centre talent.

Going to be a lean 2028 Olympics. 2032, maybe get something. But yeah this era is done

With a team of relatively poor shooters, (especially taking into account reath hardly played )didn't expect too much from this team and they didn't do too much. End of an era with patty,Joe and Kelly done.
Biggest disappointment for me other than the coaching was green. At nba level he's had periods where he's a great shooter and penetrator but his confidence is shot. Hopefully he regains it for charlotte
Still exciting times ahead. Been impressed with giddeys shooting but not his turnovers.
Daniels has had times when he's looked like a better scorer than I thought
Furphy to come in, rocco to come in

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

“Golden era” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It delivered us our first Olympic bronze medal.

They call the 2000's to early 2010's era of our men's soccer team the golden era too. They didn't even get a podium finish anywhere.

Yes, this era has been the golden era of Aussie basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back