Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

The USA v France battling it out for the gold.

The USA favourites as per usual but France have the home court and home crowd advantage and they are taking it up to them.

Enjoying Andrew Gaze's commentary, he's a lot better when he talks about a sport he knows rather than one he doesn't.

Unlike Tubby Taylor and Matthew Pavlich.
You dont think tubby taylor is better at talking about sport he knows rather than one he doesnt?

You must really like taylors diving commentary then?

Felt like USA toyed with France to make it look closer than what it was. Any time France got it close they knew exactly how to get away from them. Especially Steph.

Good tournament.

Great effort from those brave underdogs the USA winning a basketball gold medal against the basketball powerhouse of France.

You dont think tubby taylor is better at talking about sport he knows rather than one he doesnt?

You must really like taylors diving commentary then?

Yes I do.

Although I prefer his cricket commentary.

Honestly put France as the favourites in 2028. Wembey + pipeline coming through is pretty irresistible.

The USA team in 4 years feels like it’ll be a transitional one.

Last edited:
Honestly put France as the favourites in 2028. Wembley + pipeline coming through is pretty irresistible.

The USA team in 4 years feels like it’ll be a transitional one.

It’ll be interesting.

Who rep USA?

Edward’s
Halliburton
Tatum
Booker
Banchero
Chet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magbegor reminds me of people I've played with in social basketball. Will do something crazy impressive and then incapable of doing the basics like finishing a layup.

We look awful. Both Boomers and Opals have been hurt by the pig headed coaches not changing starting lineups.

Good couple of plays in a row finally

Decent start. We're clearly playing the long game here vs a fatigued opponent, running right down our bench, which I like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back