Summer Paris 2024 - Day 1

Remove this Banner Ad

This road cycling time trial looks dangerous in this race.

I didn't think Grace Brown would medal but she was second last to start but so far she has been in front at every check point and is building the margin, 20 seconds up at the 13 Km mark. Its a 32km course.

This road cycling time trial looks dangerous in this race.

I didn't think Grace Brown would medal but she was second last to start but so far she has been in front at every check point and is building the margin, 20 seconds up at the 13 Km mark. Its a 32km course.
Getting your hopes up is dangerous. I’m trying to stay calm lol.

Rugby 7’s SF 0-0 at 1/2. Tense stuff.

Djokovic beats Ebden 6-0, 6-1. Now his draw really starts.

Ebden lost 6-0, 6-1....

For those not in the know, he is very much a doubles player who an alternative when someone withdrew. Hadnt played a singles for ages.

He also did an underarm serve.

I feel i need to watch a replay of this.

Would love France in the final of the rugby 7's. the best additional sport to the Olympics in recent years.

Can someone explain how the quarter final matchups were assigned? I understand the top two in each pool qualify, with the two "next best" added to make up the 8, but how were the "next best" determined and how were they matched with opponents? Seems hard to make a fair system this way, to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown is a silver medallist in the world champ TT so she was always going to be up there. Problem is the weather/bad luck from punctures now.

Tap and go try to Les Blue whilst director worrying about a replay. Les Blue thru to gold medal match.

It will be a hostile crowd for either Fiji or Oz.
the TV director at the rugby 7's has been terrible.

Miss the kick thingy. bad cuts. I noticed that on the first day. really annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Day 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back