Summer Paris 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bronze in rowing , almost silver not bad
I just don't understand why they couldn't keep the boat straight, they kept bouncing from one side to the other would have extended the distance they needed to travel. Might have even cost them the silver.

Croatia pair come from 4th with 500m to go to win gold. Brits looked home and hose.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I hate how they keep switching between the track and field and the swimming, since when did they overlap?

They never used to overlap, the swimming used to be out of the way before the track and field started.

Roy and HG were complaining about it on their show, too many other bullshit sports are getting added.

9Gem are now showing the Gangajangaroos again who no one gives a stuff about, a joke of a sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate how they keep switching between the track and field and the swimming, since when did they overlap?

They never used to overlap, the swimming used to be out of the way before the track and field started.

Roy and HG were complaining about it on their show, too many other bullshit sports are getting added.

That's how I remembered it as a little tacker , just presumed I remembered incorrectly ?

they’ve added a few more swimming events because they really don’t get enough medal opportunities.

they’ve added a few more swimming events because they really don’t get enough medal opportunities.

I'm over the swimming, I'm ready to move on to the track and field now.

You have the internet right? Pretty easy, free way to avoid the swimming if you want to.

I'm not tech savvy enough to use the Ch9 app, I'm just relying on what Ch9 are serving up on their main channel and Gem.

I'm also currently watching two AFL games on Kayo and Ch7, there is only so much sport you can watch at once.

9Gem are now showing the Gangajangaroos again who no one gives a stuff about, a joke of a sport.
Stan would of cost you 25 dollars for the entire two weeks. Perhaps consider it if nine is causing hate to rise up.

I'm not tech savvy enough to use the Ch9 app, I'm just relying on what Ch9 are serving up on their main channel and Gem.

I'm also currently watching two AFL games on Kayo and Ch7, there is only so much sport you can watch at once.

just get Stan it's great

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back