Summer Paris 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Athletics & Swimming have overlapped since at least the 80s, but both have extended their days of competition with swimming adding an extra day for Paris.
1992 had 7 days of swimming. Currently there are 9 in the pool, then the open water swimming.

I think the program increased when they introduced semi finals???

9now is no harder to use for someone who's 'not tech-savyy' than Stan...

Are you all on commission or sumthin?..

9now is no harder to use for someone who's 'not tech-savyy' than Stan...

Are you all on commission or sumthin?..

It's the greatest streaming system of all time and the extras magnificent

I think the program increased when they introduced semi finals???
Swimming always had semi-finals until they stopped for a while in 1984 I think.

But when they brought them back swimming also added events like 50m Freestyle, W4x200m freestyle and - of course - last Olympics added 800free for men & 1500free for women and then mixed relay.

Athletics also added events over the years - women's marathon, hammer, pole vault, walk and now - again - mixed relays & repechage races.

No ads on the individual sports feeds. And no biased Aussie commentary.
I like the international commentary feeds. I just assumed there would be ads so went with SS. Is 9now in 4k?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not tech savvy enough to use the Ch9 app, I'm just relying on what Ch9 are serving up on their main channel and Gem.

I'm also currently watching two AFL games on Kayo and Ch7, there is only so much sport you can watch at once.
for ****s sake man learn…or get your kids to teach you.
you get to watch whatever you want live and you don’t have to deal with obnoxious presenters.
it’s free and we’ll worth the time and effort it will take you to figure it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back