Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Athletics on - radio up and listening to Bruce on ABC with Quentin Hull.

Shit Q just said great to have you back after doing the opening ceremony. Will have to have TV sound down for closing ceremony because they will surly give him that gig.

Awesome effort by Jemima. From memory that’s a huge PB on the biggest stage of all.
39 seconds off her PB according to Bruce.

The IOC have no problems allowing Paris to hold the games in the middle of summer with full heat but the Brisbane games will be held in the middle of winter. Bizarre.
Nothing Bizarre. Brisbane is about TV. Its hot in all over the northern hemisphere in late July and early August which is the window the IOC's broadcasters want.

There is no Euro soccer, no NFL, no NBA, no NHL in this period.

Nothing Bizarre. Brisbane is about TV. Its hot in all over the northern hemisphere in late July and early August which is the window the IOC's broadcasters want.

There is no Euro soccer, no NFL, no NBA, no NHL in this period.
I get that. I was alluding to a summer games being held in winter as the bizarre part.

I get that. I was alluding to a summer games being held in winter as the bizarre part.
Yeh that is true. But Rio had the same thing.

Only they are a bit warmer, they are in line with Rockhampton right on the Tropic of Capricorn line.

I see Kevin Mayer has had to pull out of the Decathlon due to not recovering in time from a hamstring injury...That's a shame...I was looking forward to his battle with Damian Warner

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It feels like the Olympics has really started now that they are getting into the track and field events in the stadium.

Gerard Whateley commentating Athletics? Never thought he was a fan.

He wants to be the new Bruce, big shoes to fill though.

It looked like a sniper picked off one of the sprinters in that Women's 100m heat, she dropped like she had been shot.
Alessandro Gasparelli ran well to my eyes 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back