Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

US discuss thrower Valarie Allman is like watching perfection in motion. Leads after 4 throws with a 69.50 on her 4th was leading after 2nd throw of 68.87.

Holy shit Kipyegon lost to Chebet. The WR 10000m holder out sprinted the 1500m in 5000m.

What does that mean for Kipyegon's 1500m?? What does it mean for Jess Hull's chances?

Hassan got bronze about 10m behind the winner but never looked a chance.

There was some argy bargy between Kipyegon and Tsegay with 3 laps to go that pissed off Kipyegon.

Rose Davies ran well in a 14.49, 8 seconds off her PB and 21 seconds behind Chebet

Last edited:
Kipyegon disqualified from silver medal position for interfering with Tsegay.

It will be appealed. But it might work in favour of Hull, or just piss of Kipyegon and make her run faster.

Kipyegon disqualified from silver medal position for interfering with Tsegay.

It will be appealed. But it might work in favour of Hull, or just piss of Kipyegon and make her run faster.
I thought the reaction from our comms team at the time was that it was Tsegay in the wrong?

I thought the reaction from our comms team at the time was that it was Tsegay in the wrong?
They seem to have changed there opinion with front on slow mo vision. I immediately though Tsegay has cut her off.

Mondo knocked off the Olympic Record 6.10, commentators said he cleared it by 20cms, then set the bar at a new WR height of 6.25.

He cleared it by a nice distance but on the way down chested the bar.

Haha first failed attempt for the night is at a new WR height.

Mondo breaks the WR again on 3rd attempt 6.25m

The stadium was probably 80%+ full almost an hour with no other event on people waiting for him to break the WR.

Remove this Banner Ad

Summer Paris 2024 - Track & Field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back