Past Patrick Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Patrick, This ones for my dear departed Dad. He absolutely idolized Laurie Kerr and always told me the first two words i spoke wasn't Mama or Dadda it was Laurie Kerr.
That’s awesome Rob hope he has a good game for papa RobR !!

Kerrgratulations Paddy.

Play well and have fun.

From one side of the MCG fence to the other, it's your turn.

Seeing him and my side's Dylan Clarke debut in the same round is something I'm happy about.

His papers already stamped. You stay on year by year basis until our kids ready to play seniors week in , week out.

Will be interesting to see if Harry does some work in the Ruck soon. Levi can take a grab, now kicks straighter and is handy in the ruck.

Want Harry to get a few minutes a quater onball

Will be interesting to see if Harry does some work in the Ruck soon. Levi can take a grab, now kicks straighter and is handy in the ruck.

Want Harry to get a few minutes a quater onball
He rucked last week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So potentially your club's supporters could see this in a few years.

Kerr, McKay, Charlie Curnow and the Silvagni brothers competing with each other while the other end sees Weitering, Plowman, Macreadie, Marchbank and Williamson competing with one another alongside Docherty while De Koning can be developed either way while stepping up to the ruck.

So potentially your club's supporters could see this in a few years.

Kerr, McKay, Charlie Curnow and the Silvagni brothers competing with each other while the other end sees Weitering, Plowman, Macreadie, Marchbank and Williamson competing with one another alongside Docherty while De Koning can be developed either way while stepping up to the ruck.

You forgot Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Past Patrick Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back