Player Watch Patrick Parnell - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

He'd have to know it was a prank. Nobody would give a car to somebody who's too young to drive it.
Paddy must be a top bloke for the club to try a prank like that. There would be some players who wouldn't take a joke all that well.

But just for the optics, I'd like to see a highly public prank like this on a senior player sometime.

I didn't get it. Three and a half years on the list is way overs for a guy who showed very little.

Different for younger rucks and key position players but for a very vanilla small with no weapons it was way to long.
He had a weapon, his kicking was elite until he suffered that concussion, from then on he struggled.

I didn't get it. Three and a half years on the list is way overs for a guy who showed very little.

Different for younger rucks and key position players but for a very vanilla small with no weapons it was way to long.

I'm sure he is probably a nice kid, but in terms of being an AFL level footballer he is arguably one of the worst to ever walk into the club. That in includes the fact that he just doesn't have the body for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corruption
Stranger Things Laugh GIF by Emmys

As SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Patrick Parnell - Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back