PAUL CHAPMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond would be Richmond if they don't jump at chappy ASAP
But Richmond is Richmond
Chappy is the heart and soul of geelong successful reign. The ultimate hard nut professional who thrives in crunch moments. And if any clubs needs to harden up in crunch moments its Richmond.

Oh and while I think about it, having Cousins, King and now Edwards as Martins mentor - really?

Get your self someone who can mentor your whole club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Richmond and North are front-runners, and they need a player like him, with so much experience, could be the difference in 2014.

Can't see him going to a Hawthorn or Collingwood, Essendon are a chance though.

But Richmond is Richmond
Chappy is the heart and soul of geelong successful reign. The ultimate hard nut professional who thrives in crunch moments. And if any clubs needs to harden up in crunch moments its Richmond.

Oh and while I think about it, having Cousins, King and now Edwards as Martins mentor - really?

Maybe you guys could nab him and he could mentor young Libba, you know the young gun who has actually been apprehended with an illegal substance in his pocket while having a short nap in the gutter.

But Richmond is Richmond

Richmond would be Richmond? We jumped at previous Brownlow medallist and incredible trainer Ben Cousins, albeit his publicised off field indiscretions he provided endless leadership and drive to which you hear much of our younger brigade attribute to him today. That was when we were incompetent, imagine him with the foundations we have now. I don't see much wrong with the individuals you named, life is all about second chances and whilst at Richmond those individuals have provided the team with there services, you should have a good hard look at who's mentoring your whole club. #equalisationpal

Richmond would be Richmond? We jumped at previous Brownlow medallist and incredible trainer Ben Cousins, albeit his publicised off field indiscretions he provided endless leadership and drive to which you hear much of our younger brigade attribute to him today. That was when we were incompetent, imagine him with the foundations we have now. I don't see much wrong with the individuals you named, life is all about second chances and whilst at Richmond those individuals have provided the team with there services, you should have a good hard look at who's mentoring your whole club. #equalisationpal
Like I said Richmond is richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

PAUL CHAPMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back