Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2017/2018 off-season thread

How many free agents can be picked up during the season?

• Unlimited

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still on the lookout for forwards. Also looking to possibly move up with picks 6 & 12 so if you're looking for more picks in the draft i'd be happy to swap a bunch of picks around. My picks 27 & 30 i'm happy to move down with or maybe even trade, every pick after 30 i'd be happy to trade as well.

Pick #1 is on the table for the right offer, possibly if someone is looking to package picks and move up.

The prized 1st pick... what, too much pressure? Not sure which of Dow LDU Rayner Cerra is the best UF relevant mid? Or perhaps you really want a taller lad and reckon it's worth dropping back to later in the top10?

It's gonna be an interesting draft this one :)

Will be good viewing from the outside :)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The prized 1st pick... what, too much pressure? Not sure which of Dow LDU Rayner Cerra is the best UF relevant mid? Or perhaps you really want a taller lad and reckon it's worth dropping back to later in the top10?

It's gonna be an interesting draft this one :)

Will be good viewing from the outside :)

Mate it's tough up the pointy end of the draft. If i could just acquire pick 1 and 3 it would make my decision @2 soo much easier ;p

I've got Mitch McGovern, Hayden Ballentyne, Jake Batchelor and Jordan Roughead on the table

I
Welcome to the Off-Season. Everything related to the league to go in here until the end of Jan start of Feb. So all delistings & trades in here including trade blocks and the like. I'll keep the front page updated with all transactions...

Managers

deeman87 - Viney's Troopers
TheDarkDwarf - Riders of the Blue
Striker475 - Lewis & the Traitors
iluvparis - Idnutinher
FRROST - Metung Meerkats
Stoney - Stoney's Superstars
Coney - Dempool FC
tenderwarrior - Tenderwarriors
Drew23 - Daniel's team
reggie - Reggie's Rabble
BILC - Bachar Houligans
Zim^zuM - Lolern Bulldogs
Dignan - Bottle Rockets
Thommo333 - Thommo's Tigers
've changed my name from Dempool FC to Reservoir Lakers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random question for everyone. Would people prefer the draft to be towards the end of the pre-season comp or before it? Do people want the form guide or a bit less Intel and /more mystery?

My vote would be for after - don't see much point in having it before when rookie selections will (largely) be a complete lotto job.

Ten days or so between last JLT and season opener.

Not sure how many picks everyone is taking, but just gotta make sure we have time to finish it before the season starts I guess.

Random question for everyone. Would people prefer the draft to be towards the end of the pre-season comp or before it? Do people want the form guide or a bit less Intel and /more mystery?

I think during the pre-season is a good idea, will make trading interesting too should people want earlier picks if they see something they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back