Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Martin, the Cadillac of footballers, is still available Zim^zuM (and everyone else)

selling bart simpson GIF

Jack Bowes for sale back and centre status get em while their hot!

I've traded my first round pick 2 (November draft)

Am I also able to trade the following future first?

If so on the table. Can give a discount on Sam Docherty too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going into the final round of the H&A season I’m just holding onto a finals spot. However the projections don’t look good. I’m playing the top of the table Bulldogs and Matthew Jelley is projected to knock off the Troopers by enough the take 8th….

Going into the final round of the H&A season I’m just holding onto a finals spot. However the projections don’t look good. I’m playing the top of the table Bulldogs and Matthew Jelley is projected to knock off the Troopers by enough the take 8th….
Whatever happens, I'll lose the elimination final 😅

I'd be shocked to make a finals appearance!

Hi all,

As you may be aware, deeman87 is dealing with some personal matters and let me know that he may be away for periods of time.

He hasn't been online since June and I am a little concerned. I have emailed him in the hopes of a response.

With finals around the corner I'll set his line-ups until such a time as he returns. I will not be accepting trades obviously or any other critical decisions. Captain wise I will simply go the highest rated player.

While it is clearly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, I wanted to be as transparent as possible.

Again, he did say that he would be away for periods of time so hopefully he is simply resting and recovering.

If anyone has any other contact details for Deeman (beyond his email address) please let me know via DM.

Last edited:
Hi all,

As you may be aware, deeman87 is dealing with some personal matters and let me know that he may be away for periods of time.

He hasn't been online since June and I am a little concerned. I have emailed him in the hopes of a response.

With finals around the corner I'll set his line-ups until such a time as he returns. I will not be accepting trades obviously or any other critical decisions. Captain wise I will simply go the highest rated player.

While it is clearly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, I wanted to be as transparent as possible.

Again, he did say that he would be away for periods of time so hopefully he is simply resting and recovering.

If anyone has any other contact details for Deeman (beyond his email address) please let me know via DM.
we have his mob on the whatsapp

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back