Traded Paul Seedsman [traded to Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought youse like progression plans.
We don't need a succession plan for a forward/ruck any MOORE.

images

We don't need a succession plan for a forward/ruck any MOORE.

images
Ideally, I bet they would prefer to not have to play Moore in the Ruck. He's young and athletic so can do it in a pinch, but played all his junior footy as a CHB/CHF.
Too valuable a commodity to risk him rucking consistently. You don't use a Ferrari to plough a field ;):thumbsu:
That's what you have White for. He'll be fine as a third tall forward/ruckman, as long as Moore can attract one of the 2 best defenders.
The kid looks a star in the making

Ideally, I bet they would prefer to not have to play Moore in the Ruck. He's young and athletic so can do it in a pinch, but played all his junior footy as a CHB/CHF.
Too valuable a commodity to risk him rucking consistently. You don't use a Ferrari to plough a field ;):thumbsu:
That's what you have White for. He'll be fine as a third tall forward/ruckman, as long as Moore can attract one of the 2 best defenders.
The kid looks a star in the making

I actually agree with you, but that doesn't support the more/Moore pun I was trying to make so shhhhhhh! ;)

What's his deal? Injuries?

Seems to play a few good games and then fades back into obscurity. Reminds me of Rhyce Shaw with a higher ceiling - provides great dash but is also prone to making some awful decisions on occasion.

Seems to play a few good games and then fades back into obscurity. Reminds me of Reece Shaw with a higher ceiling - provides great dash but is also prone to making some awful decisions on occasion.
And like Rhyce, suspect he might need the experience of moving to a new club to close the gap between his best and worst and become a consistently good player.

Seems to play a few good games and then fades back into obscurity. Reminds me of Reece Shaw with a higher ceiling - provides great dash but is also prone to making some awful decisions on occasion.
The Gap between his best and worst is larger than what it should be. He has had a few soft tissue injuries this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon guys...give Seedsman some love and post in this forum. He just slipped to the third page.

Pies are all over this guy to help the Trelaor/Aish deals so he must be good and everyone must want him. I just don't understand why there is no one in here getting excited!

Surely he could help move a club up one position at least next year???? No....well, there is a rumour he was trying out for the next invisible man movie.

C'mon guys...give Seedsman some love and post in this forum. He just slipped to the third page.

Pies are all over this guy to help the Trelaor/Aish deals so he must be good and everyone must want him. I just don't understand why there is no one in here getting excited!

Surely he could help move a club up one position at least next year???? No....well, there is a rumour he was trying out for the next invisible man movie.
No one is excited. He is a spud. Only Collingwood supporters rate him...

Same.
Wouldn't mind him at Carlton.

Seems to play a few good games and then fades back into obscurity. Reminds me of Rhyce Shaw with a higher ceiling - provides great dash but is also prone to making some awful decisions on occasion.

The kid can play, i think he gets lost in the structures. He is a player that doesnt like accountable football. He is a old fashioned footballer who prefers to play a kick behind and run to attack.
Football structures can lose players.

What has happened with Seedsman?
I really rated him, but it seems to have lost his way at Collingwood.
I think application is the issue. Buckley hinted to it a few weeks after his ANZAC Day medal. Apparently is influenced by party boy mates (guys who do Angry Day). I don't know if any of this is true of course, except what Buckley implied in his comments.

Pity really, as he is quick and can hit targets, which is what we're lacking. He is also a life-long Pies fan. I know it doesn't mean much to most people, but some of us like the Romance of it all.

Would be a good get if he can turn it around. Cheap as chips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Paul Seedsman [traded to Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back