PC28's Bar & Grill (The Beer Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by you_idiot
Rohan, may I recommend the bacon-cheeseburger and chips... it is a pub specialty, and it is "to die for" :)

Barkeep, another PB of VB, please, and I'll shout for Jacs' next drink...

Fine! I'll buy my own damned drink!!! :mad:

*searches through pockets for Moosters credit cards*

Originally posted by mandy5

Fine! I'll buy my own damned drink!!! :mad:

*searches through pockets for Moosters credit cards*

I'm sorry, Mandy... I didn't even know you were ready... guess I'm still asleep. :(

Barkeep, more scotch, rocks, for Mandy, please... and keep it flowing ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Celebrate good times, c'mon! Let's celebrate, and have a good time"

There's a party going on right here
so lets celebrate, (something, something)

So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We're all gonna celebrate, (something about sitting on a loo?)

Originally posted by jod23
First post here...curiosity got the better of me, the thread being so big an all.

So whats this thread about, is it a throwback to Mags' days with post grab threads or what?

I resent the fact that this thread has been compared to a "post grab" thread (although i have read a corker of a thread with Mags & Co :D)

No, this was a thread that i started one night, in a rather intoxicated state, to prevent myself from posting crap in other threads...

It however grew to a pheonominal state, and is now the most popular Bar in the entire Cyber World (as quoted in Time on the 24/6/02)

It's a place where everybody knows your name, and quite frankly, you're always glad you came.

We have fun, we talk about nonsensical topics, we have our very own Kylie, a cast or regulars, and apparently a work experience kid, although i'm yet to see him.

Please enjoy this beer on the house, and welcome to the wonderful world of PC28's Bar & Grill

Any reference to Time Magazine is purely crap and is not to be taken internally

Originally posted by Mooster7
Anyone seen my wallet? Thought I left it in here yesterday. These places all look alike of course.

Another thing, when I woke up why did my ass hurt?

You'll have to ask the girls when they get here, Mooster... I have no idea what happened. :eek:

As for me, I think I'll have another PB of VB, please, barkeep... and a plate of baked beans from the grill, too, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back