PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the dookie boys got up against yarroweyah, with a bit of help from a couple of congupna boys.

Good to see the dookie boys got up against yarroweyah, with a bit of help from a couple of congupna boys.

Had to add that whitey didnt ya,, F**k wit,,, it takes more than 3 boys to win a game of footy,, even though these boys did play and very goodly at that,, i reakon it still wuld hav been a very close game, n i reakon we still would hav won

Had to add that whitey didnt ya,, F**k wit,,, it takes more than 3 boys to win a game of footy,, even though these boys did play and very goodly at that,, i reakon it still wuld hav been a very close game, n i reakon we still would hav won

Yeah i did have to add that, coz between them they scored 3 goals and got best & 2nd best. Never said they were the reason you won just said they would've helped so go F*@k yourself JV...

Yeah i did have to add that, coz between them they scored 3 goals and got best & 2nd best. Never said they were the reason you won just said they would've helped so go F*@k yourself JV...

Considering we kicked 11 goals for the day a total of 3 from 3 players is nothing special,, were do u reakon the other 8 came from???? our arse's:eek:

Considering we kicked 11 goals for the day a total of 3 from 3 players is nothing special,, were do u reakon the other 8 came from???? our arse's:eek:

Youre still missing the point texas you C*@khead :mad:, when did i say that the congupna boys won it for you?all i said was that it wouldve helped!!!

ay how has nick lawless from tunga gone this year....apparently he is a bit of a gun..oh and matt gorman from berrigan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since your new I'll let that slide, as I've said before the whole Gorman family are guns, weather they are playing lower sides or sides that give us a touch up.
mate ive had an account on bigfooty for the last 2 years but decided to get a new one because to many people knew who i was which i didnt want. have these Gorman boys made any squads besides interleague? im not saying they are average players but to be calling them guns is a bit much especially after a wunghnu 3rds match.

mate ive had an account on bigfooty for the last 2 years but decided to get a new one because to many people knew who i was which i didnt want. have these Gorman boys made any squads besides interleague? im not saying they are average players but to be calling them guns is a bit much especially after a wunghnu 3rds match.

As I've said that I've posted stuff about the Gorman boys before and don't base anything on one game, Will has made every squad that he has tried out for that I know of, Matt not as many, they are guns in my view, you don't have to agree.
Why do you need to hide for:confused:

Have you watched matt gorman play mitch? Cant speak for will as i havnt seen him play but matt was a gun...

yeah i have sonic. if hadnt i wouldnt be posting about him. hes nothing themagicmushrooms talks him up to be. was a gun??? is he not amomgst us anymore?

magic hasnt talked him up that much, ENGNE was the 1 talking him up... Nah i meant he was a gun when we played berrigan, him and charlie kerr were easily berrigans best and he was a good player.

oi mitch you should be in the bdfl or better yet belendalla i heard you cant get a kick in gv doesnt surprise me really
Yeh and just leave my club just like u did? Thats what u did wasnt it... just leave after they didnt win a game and didnt look like winning a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back