PDFL U/17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah n u think your bloody good dont ya. no i dont i think im good at all, i think im a very ordinary player im just sayin why judge me as a player when u havent seen me play n im also sayin stop baggin dookie.

oi the kid is in the bushies squad so haha lol and u dont know how i am so wtf u talking bout?

Ok guys we could talk about this for days on end, nd at the end of it all Lawless would still be shittin on about how good he is n how shit ever1 else is,,,, soo lets got onto some thing els,,,,,, hmmmm tungamah play katty this week should be a good game lets hope someone lines up lawless,,,, right guys ahhahahahahahahaha

Ok guys we could talk about this for days on end, nd at the end of it all Lawless would still be shittin on about how good he is n how shit ever1 else is,,,, soo lets got onto some thing els,,,,,, hmmmm tungamah play katty this week should be a good game lets hope someone lines up lawless,,,, right guys ahhahahahahahahaha

lol yer this threads turned to sh!t in the space of a couple of days

This Engne fella is wrecking this forum
Should be more about the footy

Should be some good games this weekend
Here are my tips:
Waaia to be to strong for Strathy, Waaia by 40pts
Katunga easy over Picola 100pts
Tungamah justs in a close game against Katty 18pts
Yarroweyah should bet Blighty 60pts
Dookie by about 140 over Wunghnu
Berrigan over Deni by about 35pts
The clash of the round and Katandra may cause a upset but i reckon Shepp East by 15pts
Some good games

What are your guys thoughts

Here are my tips:
The clash of the round and Katandra may cause a upset but i reckon Shepp East by 15pts
Some good games

Not bad there..
Is Sam Wright playing for Katty cos if he is then i'd say Katty to beat Tunga.
Yarra v Blighty would probably be a bit closer and then Berrigan over Deni by a good 80 points.
I hope the Katandra boys can cause the upset, well drilled side that still have the potential to beat shepp east on their day. Its a hell of a lot harder for the more rural teams to compete with shepp east and such due to the obvious lack of numbers, but saying that katandra have got some great players amongst them, just perhaps not the depth that shepp east has.. My two cents anyway

Here are my tips:
Some good games

Pretty right there except berrigan by 100, deni arent too flash and yarroweyah by less (fallen in to a bit of a hole) as has katamitite who will probaby lose by more. But other than that, in my opinion, pretty spot on.:thumbsu:

Pretty right there except berrigan by 100, deni arent too flash and yarroweyah by less (fallen in to a bit of a hole) as has katamitite who will probaby lose by more. But other than that, in my opinion, pretty spot on.:thumbsu:

Looks about right boys
didnt upset anyone then haha... Tell me who eva wins out of us and katamitie are they in the 6 for good ???

Looks about right boys
didnt upset anyone then haha... Tell me who eva wins out of us and katamitie are they in the 6 for good ???

Think that tungamah will stay in the 6 if they win as they have a very good percentage
It may come down to the last round as Katty play Dookie and Yarroweyah play Berrigan
So everything is still very close which is good for the game
Interesting to see how it all pans out

Here are my tips:
Some good games

I'd say the katty vs. tunga game should be very close, was katty by 20 points last time they met, think wright will stay in bushies but would be a big boost to katty if he played. Think berrigan will win by bigger margin than 35 aswell.

I know that this is mostley a thirds thread but what are your tips for the Fourths? Hopefully we can go one better than our recent disapointments, also special mention to Will Gorman 88 goals so far from on the ball, will need to rack up a few this week as we have Yarra next and that will be a mutch harder game.

I know that this is mostley a thirds thread but what are your tips for the Fourths? Hopefully we can go one better than our recent disapointments, also special mention to Will Gorman 88 goals so far from on the ball, will need to rack up a few this week as we have Yarra next and that will be a mutch harder game.

Yea berrigan 4ths are a great side .... :thumbsu: watched them play a couple of times.. they look real good when move the ball and got some real good players that well go well in 3rds next year... Yea Will Gorman bloody gun that boy!!! one of the best kicks seen in a long time great player fast good skills and fit.. watch out leage Metal for 4ths . Couse willy Gorman is playing good football:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea berrigan 4ths are a great side .... :thumbsu: watched them play a couple of times.. they look real good when move the ball and got some real good players that well go well in 3rds next year... Yea Will Gorman bloody gun that boy!!! one of the best kicks seen in a long time great player fast good skills and fit.. watch out leage Metal for 4ths . Couse willy Gorman is playing good football:thumbsu::thumbsu:
from the talk that i heard bout this kid says that he will be a very handy player..wouldnt be his brother speaking hear bout his little brother would it??? hahah

On that why do Berrigan go so well in 4ths then drop off in the 3rds. Been happening last few years, not so much this year though but still a bit.

from the talk that i heard bout this kid says that he will be a very handy player..wouldnt be his brother speaking hear bout his little brother would it??? hahah

haha yea that was his brother that wrote that bit!!!!!!!! But hey must be alright if his brother says he is!!!!!!!!m would never say my bro good lol>>... but i have watched him play and yea his a good player!!!!!!! ANd someone said why berrigan good in 4ths and not so good in 3rds! because people go away too school after 4ths
they losing Gorman and Kerr next year i think

I'd say the katty vs. tunga game should be very close, was katty by 20 points last time they met, think wright will stay in bushies but would be a big boost to katty if he played. Think berrigan will win by bigger margin than 35 aswell.

wrighty wont be playing any footy his pulled up injured im afraid...

Think that tungamah will stay in the 6 if they win as they have a very good percentage
It may come down to the last round as Katty play Dookie and Yarroweyah play Berrigan
So everything is still very close which is good for the game
Interesting to see how it all pans out

katty will really struggle last round watch out boys especially u strawny... hahahaha.. i recon the last few spots in the top six will be tight..

katty will really struggle last round watch out boys especially u strawny... hahahaha.. i recon the last few spots in the top six will be tight..

Oh dont no about that Texas should be a good game
Why should Strawny watch out?

This game could decide Katty's Finals chances so should be a good match..
Depending if Katty beat Tungamah this weekend

The six is getting very tight still many changes that could happen yet

this game decides both clubs seasons so it should be good, its also being played on sunday cos its tungamahs 125 year anniversary i think

BIg weekend of football coming up boys
i think will end up like this
Waaia over Picola 50 points
Tunga over Stathmerton 100 points
Katunga over Bighty by about 150
big game Katamatite over Dookie by 10 points
The biggest game for the round Berrigan over Yarroweyah 5 point but could go ither way
Katandra 200 points over Wunghnu
Mathoura 20 points over Deniliquin
Shep East got the bye...
what every one else think ???

BIg weekend of football coming up boys
i think will end up like this
Waaia over Picola 50 points
Tunga over Stathmerton 100 points
Katunga over Bighty by about 150
big game Katamatite over Dookie by 10 points
The biggest game for the round Berrigan over Yarroweyah 5 point but could go ither way
Katandra 200 points over Wunghnu
Mathoura 20 points over Deniliquin
Shep East got the bye...
what every one else think ???

Yeah looks about right
Might see Yarroweyah beat Berrigan though
Waaia and Picola also may be abit closer
Also Dookie could beat Katty depends if Sam Wright plays
Katty have fallen in abit of a hole noticing from yesterdays loss to Tungamah thought it would hav been closer

Watching Katandra V Shepp East on the weekend. Shepp East had quite a few guys that tended to be passengers. They seemed to be carried by the rest of their team and only did their bit when the ball came near. Not a great work ethic by some of the players. The biggest advantage teams like Katandra and Katunga will have come finals time is that Shepp East will have not lost a game and will carry that extra pressure. There are many stories of teams falling at the last hurdle, so to all the teams who make the finals... it could fall your way.

At the same time Shepp East are a very good side with contributors on all lines, and it will take them to have a very bad day and the opposition a very good one to get upset... but it has happened before!

Have a look at the General Footy Talk thread and there is a whole range of them that guys have been talking about. Including Katandra seniors in 2005.

With the League vote count on this sunday just wondering what everyones tips are for the medal,,,, and also the the most disipline club award???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back