Katandra have the bye

What are your thoughts

Yea looks about right
Berrigan will prob win bye more they have too need %
and Shepp East too they beat dookie by more

Yea looks about right
and Shepp East too they will kill Dookie
i dont no why poeple say dookie good team couse they not even close too a good team ..............

well pal.. i think there doin pretty good seein as how they have 2 fourths start on the ground every week and only fourths on the bench if any.. they can still make finals after they beat shepp east tomoro.. ha

Yea looks about right
and Shepp East too they will kill Dookie
i dont no why poeple say dookie good team couse they not even close too a good team ..............

You are a joke. Why do you post on this thread? Every single post that you make is useless and not needed. What club are you from?

You are a joke. Why do you post on this thread? Every single post that you make is useless and not needed. What club are you from?
ENGINE is from Tungamah. i also agree, every post he has to bag out someone or a club,while if u look at there own team they are a pack of loose cannons who are to busy in fighting players then playing footy.. i'd hope he is a good player aswell as his doesnt mind having a go at other players, he'd also hope he makes finals else he should keep his mouth shut id reckon.. :D

ENGINE is from Tungamah. i also agree, every post he has to bag out someone or a club,while if u look at there own team they are a pack of loose cannons who are to busy in fighting players then playing footy.. i'd hope he is a good player aswell as his doesnt mind having a go at other players, he'd also hope he makes finals else he should keep his mouth shut id reckon.. :D

dam straight premiers uv got it all right.. this lad is all tuff baggin ppl out from behind his computer and sayin his a better player than certain ppl but we will just see how good he goes in the vote count coz premiers has got it in the bag.. hehe

yeh we'll have to wait for the vote count then won't we buddy
as your from dookie obviously you won't win it cos your all hopeless

your a smartass lawless!!
oi dookie players u got a long way to go before u get as good as this kid trust me....

Wat eva that lawless kid isnt reallly that good,, hes a f#@kin string been,, soft as friggin butta,,n like half of tungamahs team INBRED:eek:

:D
Wat eva that lawless kid isnt reallly that good,, hes a f#@kin string been,, soft as friggin butta,,n like half of tungamahs team INBRED:eek:

i better then you buddi dont worry about that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if dookie are all better then me why cant you win a game against a good team ??????????????
We see whos good when finals come around >>....:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D

i better then you buddi dont worry about that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if dookie are all better then me why cant you win a game against a good team ??????????????
We see whos good when finals come around >>....:cool:

Lawless youre a joke! Can play footy but too bad youre a d**khead and a sook as soon as you cross the white line, and earlier in this thread you said you got asked to play u/18s bushies thats a load of s**t... You sound pretty confident about making finals too that means you'd have to beat katamatite this w/e when you lost by 20 points last time.

:eek:
Lawless youre a joke! Can play footy but too bad youre a d**khead and a sook as soon as you cross the white line, and earlier in this thread you said you got asked to play u/18s bushies thats a load of s**t... You sound pretty confident about making finals too that means you'd have to beat katamatite this w/e when you lost by 20 points last time.

:eek: i a joke haha Yea righto then buddi i a sook say it too me face when we playing yous........ see whos the sook then mate... and i did get asked too try out for under 18s bushies !!!!!!!!! didnt they ask you mate little sad are you :(. Never said we would make finals all i said that Dookie want go close,,,

:eek:

:eek: i a joke haha Yea righto then buddi i a sook say it too me face when we playing yous........ see whos the sook then mate... and i did get asked too try out for under 18s bushies !!!!!!!!! didnt they ask you mate little sad are you :(. Never said we would make finals all i said that Dookie want go close,,,

Haha your real tough lawless, i did tell you were a sook when we played and you did nothing! And you said to texas we'll see whos good come finals time, if your'e not gonna be there thats a bit of a stupid statement isnt it!

Haha your real tough lawless, i did tell you were a sook when we played and you did nothing! And you said to texas we'll see whos good come finals time, if your'e not gonna be there thats a bit of a stupid statement isnt it!

Yea righto then mate think what you want
you can say i shit or a sook all day long but i no i not ither of them too;)
so next time we play come up too me and say i a sook,,,, And about that finals statement wouldnt count us out yet mate :cool:

so next time we play come up too me and say i a sook,,,, And about that finals statement wouldnt count us out yet mate :cool:

Look a bit closer, never said you were shit but you are a sook. Beleive me mate if we meet you boys in the finals i wont hesitate to, you just keep talking up tungamah n bagging out every1 else but it wont mean sh*t if you dont make finals.

Look a bit closer, never said you were shit but you are a sook. Beleive me mate if we meet you boys in the finals i wont hesitate to, you just keep talking up tungamah n bagging out every1 else but it wont mean sh*t if you dont make finals.

i dont just talk up tunga mate i think there other great teams in the comp..berrigan also will go well in finals ... yea i cant wait too next time we play then come say it too me ...... :p and i dont just talk about me ither other good players too ,,,

ease up kiddies.....lawless is a complete freak and in my opinion is too good for the picola league and shuld play in the o&m or the murray league.....and i know that lawless has been asked to try out for bushies so dont say that he is lieing or anything stupid like that.....wen i watch you players and u do wat lawless does on the field then u can say watever you want but i dont rkn that will happen as he is far more silky and skillful then alot of the other players in this league so lay off eachother ...

ese up boys,
i dont mind ya lawless but just dont come on to this thread and start bagging out people and clubs..
doesnt help any bit saying these things, and now people no who ya are.:)

anyway....how do u reckon matt gorman and nick lawless will fair in the league b n f?
will be in top 10, lawless a bit closer to the top, hasnt helped by there clubs losing more then a few games...
my tip for lawless to be in top 3:p

will be in top 10, lawless a bit closer to the top, hasnt helped by there clubs losing more then a few games...
my tip for lawless to be in top 3:p

oh thanks mate :thumbsu:
oh i thought Matt Gorman would do better then top 10
althought he is out with a knee ,,,,, have you seen him play before??
who will win it then????

lawless ya dumb f***. stop bringing your negative and arrogant comments on here ya tool. i hope u get belted in the next few weeks. u being the key word there. u arrogant p****. stop pumpin up your own tyres. u c*** lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back